“Just your average bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I hadn't been in this place before, but I hear from friends that it is a fun place to go...one of the few in the Heights. It didn't disappoint. The atmosphere is cool and hip, and the bar has a nice patio area. The service was acceptable...not great, not bad. The draft beer selection was not very good, however, which is typical in Billings since the area is dominated by one beer distributor. Every bar in Billings has the same offerings, which is a shame. I'll go back to the Vig, though, as I did like the atmosphere, and it's a great place for residents of the Heights for an after work drink. It isn't so special to warrent a special trip for those that live and work on the west end, though.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great food and a great atmosphere! The General is always a popular meal with my crew, along with the mac and cheese! A great place to eat!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We love The Vig for its burgers, but everything we've tried on the menu is quality for flavor. The atmosphere isn't quiet (depending on the time of day, of course) because it's a sports bar with TVs blaring and diners visiting. There's a nice outdoor dining place, too.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a fabulous place for dinner and drinks. Went on a Sunday and beers were 2 for 1, what a deal. Also ordered a Monte Cristo and I must say it is the best thing I ever ate. Have tried other menu items and everything is great.
Atmosphere is pleasent and I look forward to going there this summer and hanging out on the Patio.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

met a friend for lunch here and it was great. Wish i would have known about this place sooner. I had a monte cristo, it was great. The black and blue burger my buddy had looked fantastic, i wil be trying that next time.