“I Love This Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Amazing service, great food. Don't let the interior discourage you from eating here. It is always a great meal and the owners are the friendliest people!

1  Thank HungryLilTurtle

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great soup and sandwich place. Nice downtown place for lunch good prices

Reviewed July 5, 2012

kids of owner? left out front alone, allowed to pick things off salad bar with their fingers and eat...yuck! makes ya wonder what else they stuck their fingers in! One worker saw them and told them to stop but then just walked away without cleaning anything!

5  Thank gemjones48
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I frequent the downtown Billings Soup & Such. The all-you-can eat soup and salad buffet is a great deal. A huge variety of fresh traditional and unexpected ingredients await you at the salad bar, and I will never get enough of the tasty soup. Each weekday, there are 5 standard soups (the "Famous Five") available along with 2 daily special soups (the "Traveling Two"). My traditional favorites are the chicken noodle and the cream of potato, and I'm always impressed with the daily specials. The tomato basil is excellent too. I've eaten a lot of soup all around the USA, and I am blessed to have Soup & Such within walking distance of my office for a happy lunch retreat. On top of the excellent food, the staff treats you like family. They are quick to make sure you get some fresh bread sticks as soon as they come out of the oven. The proprietor greets us with smiles and encouragement every time we stop by, and he's always glad to make new friends (anyone who comes by). The downtown Billings location is open for lunch on weekdays, and I highly recommend this hearty meal if you are a local or just passing through. Soup & Such also offers carry-out items, and you can opt for other menu choices besides the all-you-can-eat soup & salad (but I've never had reason to try anything else!) Parking can be tricky, (as can seating) because the restaurant is rather popular. I suggest parking a few blocks away and walking - this part of downtown is well traveled and safe (in my opinion). Soup & Such has another location in the Heights (this is the area of the city northeast of the downtown area, beyond the Rims)

2  Thank im4cnw

Been to Soup & Such? Share your experiences!