“eh....”

Bullman's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #16 of 346 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Serving wood fired pizzas in a relaxed family friendly atmosphere. Beer and Wine available for on premise consumption. Appetizers, salads, soft drinks available. Enjoy the best wood fired pizza Montana has to offer at Bullman's wood fired pizza.
billings mt
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“eh....”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

definately a change for the pizza in the area..... depends on your mood. It wasn't terrible. Had good flavor.... totally understood it was thin crust & is the reason why we went, but not a lot of flavor in crust, and felt like eating good flavor topings on a cracker. maybe I just wasn't in the mood for that style........ may try again...........if the mood strikes me :-)

• Visited May 2013

Billings, MY
“Best pizza in Billings”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We've frequented Bullman's several times and each time we discover "new favorites." We tried a large pizza, half artichoke for my wife and half "Crazy Mountain" for me. Truly outstanding! The Crazy Mountain is spicy, but not overwhelmingly so. It features Italian sausage, salami, pepperoni, and a few small slices of jalapeno peppers. The wood-fired pizzas are a great leap forward from your standard oven baked pizzas with perfect crust and savory flavors.

• Visited March 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Best Pizza in Billings”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Pizza was delicious but was a bit pricey. If they lowered their prices, I think they'd get more customers. Would benefit from having lunch/dinner specials etc.

Visited March 2013
Billings, Montana, United States
“The pizza is superb.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This place is getting 4 stars from me based on the great food from previous trips to Bullmans rather than the dining experience the last time we were there. The place was busy but not insanely so - there were a few empty tables. Nonetheless, we waited 15 minutes at the door before anyone even acknowledged we were there. When we were finally seated another 20 minutes went by where no one on the staff even acknowledged we were there. About that time, some people were seated next to us and a server promptly showed up at their table to take their drink order. When I got his attention that we had been there 20 minutes and no one had said a word to us, he simply said, "You're not in my section" and walked away. I can't tell you how the pizza was that night because we left. I'll probably give this place another chance because the pizza is so good but not for a while.

1 Thank Wendi L
Montana
“Wonderful pizza”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

If you like crispy, thin crust pizza baked in a wood-fired, high-temp oven, you will appreciate Bullman's. I think they have the best pizza around.

Visited June 2012