“Good hot subs.”

Cuisines: American
Billings, Montana
“Good hot subs.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I enjoyed the sub sandwiches very much. It is fresh, and fast. We really don't choose subs often, but prefer them over the local sub restaurants available. There isn't one close to where we live but there is one close to where we shop once in awhile.

Visited May 2012

Columbus, Montana
“Good sandwiches FAST!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I almost had my sub before I had my change! They are very fast at getting your food out. Sandwiches were what would be expected from a sub shop.

Billings, Montana
“tasty”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

VERY LIMITED DELIVERY AREA, despite all their locations in Billings. Won't even deliver to my house! Good sandwiches, as long as you don't want to change anything on them. I've never had one the way I ordered it. But, I always ask for extra this or none of that.....

Visited September 2012
“Great tasting and O so good”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The service is very fast, friendly and very good tasting. Love the place, havee been in this one and several others in other cities where everything is the same. Once we found this place, we go back to it at least once a week when we are in town. In fact, there are days when we feel loke driving the 35 miles from home to there just of the sandwich.

Visited September 2012
Swift Current, Canada
“Quick Lunch!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Well, we went to Jimmy Johns on our last trip to Billings in August 2012. All the do is subs, just subs, but that all you need. Great service, friendly and very quick. We went back for subs two more time's, which all three times it was great.

Visited August 2012