“Great place to stay”

Boothill Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay. The front staff are excellent. The rooms are spotless clean, beds are comfortable, bathroom and shower are great, internet is good. The breakfast is very good with a great selection. Will definitely stay there again. Hot tub and pool are excellent and very clean. Worth the drive off the freeway. Applebee's is just a short walk for supper.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joe F

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were traveling through Billings with a rented truck and broke down. Boothill Inn was recommended to us and fortunately we got their last room. It turned into an unexpected 3 day stay and the staff could not have been more helpful. Very accommodating.
Also it is very clean, a hearty breakfast, coffee and tea available any time of the day and great work out equipment. We feel very fortunate to have found Boothill Inn as they helped us through a difficult situation.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank T M
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We came from michigan on business. Had to drop off our welding truck and the general manager went above and beyond and came out to pick us up and bring us back to the hotel where we had the most wonderful hot breakfast. Bisquit & gravy burritos ect... pool is wonderful and rooms are comfy. Tried to tip her for the ride she wouldn't except it. So I wanted to take the time to give a wonderful review. Great place and she even gave us a history lesson. She'll I Mann you rock!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank derickandbernie
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed (again) at the end of our 24 day trip to the South Pacific and the free parking that the hotel offered us more than payed for our room there. We got in at 11:45 pm and they STILL came and picked us up in the shuttle. I would stay even without the great service because the beds are among the most comfortable that I have ever slept on, including my own.

Tom & Linda Montana

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Nice clean rooms! Having worked in the hospitality industry for all of my adult life, clean rooms are very important to me. I loved that they provided juice, hot chocolate, cappuccino's, and more in the evenings, as well as the morning. My son and I just stayed one night, and were pleased with the service and comfort of the rooms. The only thing I wasn't too pleased with is that the pool is small and shallow. I would still recommend the Boothill to everyone. Better price than some others in town with lower ratings too!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I always stay at the Boothill in Billings. The front desk staff are always helpful, friendly, knowledgeable. The rooms are clean, quiet, & comfortable. They recently remodeled the breakfast area and added more options to the continental breakfast they offer. They serve fresh cookies in the evening. I usually travel to Billings for medical reasons and it's easy to get where I'm going from the Boothill. If you want to be close to shopping, this isn't the place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My husband and I didn't end up staying the night here as we had a family emergency, but my mom did as her flight out of Billings was the next day. First of all, the staff was very nice about changing our room from a suite to a single at the last minute, even though they were pretty full. When we arrived to drop my mom off we were early (10 a.m.) and she figured she would have to wait in the lobby until the room was ready, but it was actually available and they allowed an early check-in. They told her if she wanted to go anywhere in Billings, they would be happy to drive her, just let them know. They also encouraged her to let them drive her to Applebees if she wanted to go there for dinner, even though it is basically next door, because it was so cold out. Her room was clean and spacious. The hotel drove her to the airport the next morning. I can certainly see why this property has the ratings it does, they truly go the extra mile (cookies and milk in the evenings!) and maintain the rooms/common areas impeccably. Will stay here next time we are out that way.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family