“Not what we expected.”

Cuisines: American
Richmond, KY
“Not what we expected.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Arrived in Billings, MT, and had to find somewhere for a late dinner. We were looking through the binder provided by the hotel and saw an ad for this restaurant. It looked easy to get to so we decided to give it a try.

Walking in, we weren't too sure that we made a smart choice. It looked a little seedy, was a little dark, and the only females were the bartender and the server. They have a nice patio out back, but there were no tables available out there. We sat in the bar and after we studied the menu we each decided on a hamburger. I got mine with bacon and cheddar cheese; my wife, a plain hamburger. We also ordered a Redd's Apple Ale and a Michelob Ultra. The drinks were ice cold and served in chilled glasses.

The hamburgers were huge and cooked just right. We should have split one. We ended up each taking half of the half-pound burgers back to the hotel with us.

I would definitely suggest that if you are in Billings, you stop in and have a burger.

• Visited July 2014

“Works for me”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I was in town for business and stayed next door at the Hampton Inn. The restaurant would have gotten five stars from me except they didn't really have healthy food. Staff were friendly, professional and efficient. The Ruben I ordered was really good but HUGE. Everything is really greasy on the menu but good if you are hungry. I will go back. Patrons were polite as well.

Spokane, Washington
“Nice sports bar next to the Hampton”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Good food with average prices. Nice small casino inside also. The staff was very friendly. Great place to walk to when you have driven all day!

Visited June 2014
Shepherd, Montana
“Bar environment and greasy food”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

It's dark....it's dirty (dude...the wall next to our table was covered in....something), it's got greasy food.

Nothing spectacular, fairly average dive. We shared a pork chop sandwich which is ENORMOUS, but not exceedingly tasty.... but I can see where some people would really dig on it. This is the type of joint I would hit up in college with my girlfriends after some previous drinking and feeling a need for some grease to even it out.

Average for us. :)

Visited May 2014
Adelaide
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Many people have criticised the service here but we had no complaints on that score. Service was prompt and friendly, even though the girls were very busy. The food, however is very run of the mill. I would never make an effort to find this place, there is just nothing remotely special about it. We ate here because it was close to our hotel. Next time we will go further afield to find something better than pretty ordinary burgers and fries.

Visited March 2014