“Local bar and grill”

Fiddler's Green
Ranked #140 of 354 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were staying at the Sleep Inn and there are not many restaurants nearby. The motel recommended Fiddler's Green. The service was good but the food wasn't. The pork sandwich was tough and the chicken strips had very little flavor. For the price, we should have gone elsewhere.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I specifically came to Fiddler's Green because there simply are not many Irish bars in Billings, and I wanted a Guinness. I have been to other Irish bars in Billings, but hadn't been here. I arrived at 2 in the afternoon on a Saturday. The staff was quick to serve, it was quiet in the bar, and I was able to enjoy a beer and watch sports on the tele. I did not order food, but all of the tables were full, some with families, and the food did look delicious. The Guinness was under $5, and the staff was friendly. If it wasn't a little out of the way, I would return more often. They had Irish music playing the entire time...think Dubliners. It felt more real as an Irish pub than the college aged other "Irish" bars in Billings.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stopped in here because it was adjacent to my motel while I was in Billings, and was very much surprised by the place.....the bar crowd were beer drinkers, to be sure, but the food was very very good, the staff was friendly and efficient, and made me feel comfortable. Good music, (not live) and no drama.....I had a burger and a margarita, and they were both great. Didn't cost much, and it was worth every penny. I liked it.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Sports bar would not be my first choice as a place to eat in! Service was good food OK. You have hobsons shoice when you stay at this hotel unless you care for real junk food from burger chains

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Located off S. Billings Blvd and I-90, this Sports Pub is always busy. A sister location to Pug Mahons, they offer Pork chop Sandwhiches, Ruebens, and Fish and Chips. Varieties of Beer and TV's and an outdoor area in summer. Service is a bit rude and could improve.