“Most authentic European food in Billings”

Caramel Cookie Waffles
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Billings
Cuisines: Dutch
Description: Caramel Cookie Waffles is a restaurant with a touch of Dutch, serving breakfast and lunch. The Bakery produces signature items, including our famous Stroopwafels sold both in stores and through mailorder.
“Most authentic European food in Billings”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a great restaurant for authentic Dutch food. Very good croissants, coffee, pastries and salads. Great food and friendly staff and very reasonable prices.

Montana
“OK”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The staff is very friendly and it smells wonderful inside. The food is ok, but the problem lies with the seating and parking. Not enough of either, and when I am having lunch, I feel as though people are stalking to be the next at my table.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank activefamily
“Old-fashioned yummy food”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have lived in Billings for 5 years and finally tried this local legend. It is a small, simple restaurant with a few tables. I patronized Caramel Cookie Waffle on a rainy day, hoping for good soup and a basic sandwich. If anyone out there likes egg salad sandwiches but is having trouble finding them these days, this is your go-to place. I ordered an egg salad on whole wheat kaiser roll, a cup of chicken curry soup with rice, and an small apricot pastry. The egg salad was good; one thing I really liked about it was that there were no chopped pickles in the egg salad, which I absolutely hate! Egg salad was nice and creamy and roll was fresh. And a decent-sized sandwich for only $5! Can't beat that price! The curried chicken soup was excellent. It was just the right consistency. Nice and thick with generous helpings of both chicken and rice. It was seasoned to perfection--just the right amount of curry. The apricot pastry was equally wonderful. Very rich with plenty of butter. I would go back here in a heartbeat and try other soups, sandwiches, and desserts.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank NatureandLuxury
Laurel, Montana, United States
“My favorite restaurant in Billings!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The food is delicious, I've never had a bad bite of anything there! The owner, Jan, is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. The staff is very friendly and down to earth. The prices are very reasonable. I go out to eat here every time I can!

• Visited May 2013
edmond, oklahoma
“Unreliable hours on website”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

July 6 we were driving through Billings on the way to Glacier National Park. We made a special detour to find this place, only to find it closed with some kind of note on the door. I had checked their website and it was supposed to be open on Saturdays. So disappointed. So if you are making a special trip by here you might want to call to be sure it is open!

Visited July 2013