“Great burgers”

The Burger Dive
Ranked #1 of 350 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great combo burgers like pablano peppers, roasted red peppers, jack cheese, and grilled onions with a Chipotle mayo....sooooo good!!

That's just one of the many tasty burger combos they have. This is a burger joint to check out. Huge onoin rings too...lol

The one down side to this place is their short hours...pretty sure they close at like 2 or 3pm.

Definitely worth checking out though.

There are newer reviews for The Burger Dive

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Burgers are so juicy and tasty, milk shakes also handmade, delicious fries too. Everything everyone had was perfectly cooked and full of flavor we stopped here for lunch during our stay I was soo full I had to cut myself off from my food haha yeah it's that good ! :)

1  Thank Delilah V
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I'd heard there was a long wait to get in so we hit the place shortly after the noon hour and didn't have to wait at all, if fact there were only a couple of other tables. We were welcomed with a warm greeting and all the staff were friendly and helpful. But we were there for the burgers and they did not disappoint either.
I had the Santa Fe, it was juicy and tasty. Hubs had the Chile Burger and he liked it as well. We shared the onion rings, they were ok, but pretty heavily breaded. We wished we had tried the garlic fries, because they looked delish, when we saw them at the next table.
Being a burger joint I was a little surprised they didn't ask how we wanted it cooked. Mine was on the medium well side, still juicy, but I would have preferred it about medium.
I would recommend this place and will go back next time I'm craving a burger. We thought it was a better burger than the other burger place (Mooya) in town.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Burger Dive makes ridiculously great burgers, if you like food that tastes good. If you want to a simple patty, no spices, and iceberg lettuce, go somewhere else.If you are in a rush, go somewhere else. If you want a burger good enough to serve at your funeral, this is the place for you.

The burgers are crazy mixes of flavors that leave your taste buds begging for more. On our last visit, my wife repeatedly said "I'm stuffed", then "maybe just one more bit", then "ohh, that is so good." Since any words would seem like hyperbole, I'll just say this is the best burger ever. I've tried gourmet and dive burgers in a hundred cities. Burger dive wins, hands down.

There are two other menu items worth a mention. The garlic fries have actual garlic cloves mixed in. If you love (or even like) garlic, you can't miss this. Also, the chocolate peanut butter shake is off the hook. Maybe not the best shake in the country, but definitely a contender.

I wasn't going to write a review, but then read some of the others. One rated Burger Dive average, then said "Probably the best burger in Billings". Seriously? What more do you need for a great review? The person who rated it terrible complained that the wait was long. That is a fair concern, but I small price to pay for gastronomic nirvana.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been to the Burger Dive a few times and I love it! The homemade chocolate, peanut butter milkshake is my favorite. And I always get a basket of garlic fries. You will want some gum after eating them because they are covered in garlic but absolutely delicious! I also really like the Santa Fe burger with Chipotle mayo and roasted poblano pepper. My recommendation is to try it as a lettuce wrap instead of with the bun--this way you have room to eat the burger, fries, and drink the milkshake.

Been to The Burger Dive? Share your experiences!