“Excellent food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Burger Dive
Ranked #1 of 339 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Billings
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

went there to have a hamburger and ended up having the mazatlan hotdog! It was very very tasty. The peanut butter shake was great and the onion rings are a must!

1 Thank ToniSpaulding

Billings, Montana
“Proud to be an American”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

These burgers are the best kind of American cooking. Good variety, fresh-never frozen ingredients, imagination mixed with familiarity. Super root beer floats, fries and onion rings. Good buzz. When I am in London, I expect great South Asian and Middle Eastern food; but even when I enjoy it, I can't wait for a good burger. Nobody does it better than us and none of us in Billings do it better than these guys. Get some.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Billings, Montana
“A nifty, fun place - be sure to try it out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2011

I've dined at the Burger Dive a few times, and it is always a treat. They have a unique menu for the area, and the items I've sampled have always been tasty. The interior has a 50's/60's-ish decor and furniture, and the servers and cooks will occasionally "yell" at each other in character, as you might expect from a 50's-era diner. On our most recent visit, I had the Behemoth Burger, and my wife had the Daily Special (which included a buffalo bleu dressing and chips on the burger), and we shared a basket of half-regular, half-garlic fries. They have a fun assortment of fry flavors and I look forward to trying them all.

• Visited November 2011