“Bleh”
Review of City Brew Coffee

City Brew Coffee
Ranked #1 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Billings
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I ordered a coconut mocha with extra coconut and an extra shot and it was awful. Tasted like burnt beans. I'm sorry I wasted my money!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Mocha was bitter, requested breve but I don't think they added it. Maybe it was the chocolate they use as well not sure. Service was OK.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

City Brew has excellent, friendly service and the best mocha frappe's in town. It is best with a single shot. If you like the super sweetness of a McDonalds drinks then you will be disappointed. City Brew coffee has a robust flavor that is wonderful.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I highly recommend foregoing the usual Starbucks for your morning coffee, tea, and/or breakfast. This is the first time I've visited a City Brew Coffee (apparently it is a chain in Montana), but it was an excellent experience! Tea bags are unconventional, but very tasty. Bagel and breakfast sandwiches were both delicious (despite being pre-made). Hubby said the medium roast was a good coffee. Decent pricing--lg tea, lg coffee, bagel w/cream cheese, and sausage/egg/cheese sandwich all totaled $9. Staff was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have stopped here several times on our drive from Denver to Missoula and back. They somehow manage to mess up my husbands drink every time. (Iced whole milk latte with light ice) not a complex drink...they either put flavor in it, make it hot or something. The coffee is fine, better than Starbucks, once they get it right though. It might help if they focused in making the drinks instead of chatting with other employees. Oh well I'm sure we'll be back. The service is friendly, the shop is cozy and the coffee is good.