“The Garage”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The Garage”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Funky, great music, great beer, best place to hang on in Billings when they have music.

Manitou Springs, Colorado
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Beer and Hard Liquor...yes please!”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I stopped in on a Friday afternoon to sample some local brews and was incredibly surprised when I saw a distillery as well! I was served by the owner who was either really busy or grumpy but it didn't deter me from my mission. This is a cash only place and there is an ATM in the corner that gladly takes a few bucks of your cash to obtain what is rightfully yours anyway. The brewery is housed in a warehouse and the distillery in a glass enclosure within the facility. The surroundings are nice for a warehouse brewery and there is a large stage and enclosed patio. Great selections of beer and nice locals abound! On the day I was there a mobile hot dog vendor was selling dogs and brats on the patio and the distillery had vodka and gin. One complaint, no beer sampler. Just my opinion, but a brewery should always have a sampler. In fairness the owner offered that I could taste anything I wanted but I like a few ounces of several just for comparison.

Visited September 2011