Tripadvisor
Billings
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Food, Large Portions”
Review of CJ's Bar & Grill

CJ's Bar & Grill
Ranked #77 of 422 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super steak caesar salad! In fact everyone enjoyed their meals, brisket, salad wedge with chicken. The calamari appetizer portion was large and was perfectly breaded. We had a great server.
I would return.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (81)

Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Great lunch with friends. The story and history of this place is very interesting. But, the food is what to talk about. I had the brisket and ohh was it good. I ordered it with a side of Au-jus. Most yummy. The turkey sandwich orders by my friend looked very good as well. Not only was the food good but the service from Jake was stellar. Definitely going back on my next trip to Billings.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019

The menu on Trip Advisor is a number of years old. Be sure and go to CJ's website for current info! went today and the food was great!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We eat here many of the times we are in Billings. The menu has a wide variety of items. The salad bar is one of the best I have seen. My favorite meal is the Three Rib Sampler with the salad bar. I usually cant finish the entire meal and get to have leftover ribs the next day. They also have a good beer selection.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2019

I went with a buddy who eats there often. I had the brisket, which was very good, but not the most flavorful that I've even had. I also had a nice taco soup. He had a burger that looked (and tasted, he said) incredible. I'll definitely be trying that dish on my next visit.

Date of visit: February 2019