“Really Good Thai”

Lemongrass Thai Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 370 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 4, 2016

I picked up my wife from the Billings-Logan airport and it was after 1:00p.m. ... we were both hungry and found Lemon Grass with the GPS. Lemon Grass has REALLY good Thai food. I will return!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank RandalT_13
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed April 20, 2016

This is a place I can't wait to return too! The service was excellent and the food was better than any Thai I have had in NYC. The food critics in NYC would give this 5 stars and an A+ rating. If you have never tried Lemon Grass before, find the time while your in Billings! You will LOVE it!

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Rakkan66
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

We stopped here on a recommendation from a co worker. It was some of the best Thai food I've had. Don't let the location in a strip mall deter you. The food had just the right amount of spice.

Date of visit: December 2015
2  Thank 201Tinkerbell
Reviewed November 11, 2015

This is a family run business that specializes in quality. If you enjoy Asian food of any kind, you need to experience the fresh ingredients done the Lemon Grass way. There is no other restaurant like it in Billings!

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank Q4918UEedwards
Reviewed September 1, 2015

I can not say enough about this restaurant. The food is amazing and it has a very nice laid back atmosphere. I just wish it was open on Sunday. They also offer take out.

Date of visit: April 2015