“Very Good thai!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Billings, Montana
“Very Good thai!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Loved the spicy drunken noodle lunch special and helpful service! Very good prices too! Was skeptical but glad I tried!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank foodchica a

“Great service, relaxed atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

The server was prompt and very friendly. The food was great. The spring rolls were crisp & fresh. The atmosphere is very relaxed.

1 Thank TeasyDoesIt
Northern California
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

This was the best Pad Thai I have eaten. Their coconut soup is also the best I have had. This restaurant is clean and the staff is attentive and friendly. Just Great!!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Shastaboz1
“Authentic Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

This has become our favorite Thai dining spot and rivals those we enjoyed while living in Seattle. The food is always spot on and the ingredients taste fresh. They will make the food as spicy as you want and offer very generous lunch servings. Now if they just had a shoe shine station in the rest room...kidding.

1 Thank WORK4WINE
West Chester, Ohio
“Good place for curry dishes, but don't bring your kids.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

We have eaten at Lemon Grass on a few occasions. We do enjoy the food. They have a delicious variety of curry dishes. My husband especially enjoys their Panang Curry. I like their Pad See Ew, with really good flavor, although I will warn you that their noodle dishes I have tried are extremely greasy. The chicken Pad Thai is also pretty good, but a bit too sweet. In other Thai restaurants I have ordered Pad Thai and was able to add heat to it to counter the sweetness, but when I asked the waiter told me that they would NOT make it hot for me.
Although we will continue to order food from this place, I want to warn anyone with young children that this is not a kid friendly establishment. This really disappoints me as we love Thai food and would like our kids to grow up enjoying it too. They do have high chairs, but they DO NOT have a diaper changing station in the bathroom!! I was absolutely appalled that I had to change my infant in my car while dining at this restaurant! I do understand that they may not appeal to children, but they should cater to adults who have kids and do want to come in and spend money at this establishment. It cannot be that expensive to install a diaper changer in their bathroom. They have the space. This is really something they need to consider. They do not have a kids menu, but that does not bother me as I want my child to eat "adult" foods. I used one of their To Go Menus for my child to color on with crayons we brought along, and our waitress seemed upset he was using this to entertain himself.
Overall I would suggest Lemon Grass for food, but don't bring your young children...OR even better, maybe Lemon Grass could install a diaper changer!! If you are going to have high chairs for little kids, you need the changing station too.

• Visited April 2012