“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Had lunch here a week or so ago with friends while I was visiting Billings. I had the Cuban and both of my friends had salads. All were great. It was a cute spot - lots of nice desserts. My only issue is the only thing on the menu that was gluten free was a salad. I would recommend that they keep some gluten free bread on hand for folks that need that. It really limited the choices for one of my friends.

1  Thank SusanCBM

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Harper and Madison is a wonderful asset to the downtown area! They base their menu off of seasonal fruits and vegetables to ensure the best quality. I spent most of my life turning my nose up at quiche, but this place changed my mind. Another favorite of mine, is their red pepper soup. It's positively to die for; the flavor just explodes in your mouth. In the past, I've also tried a squash and sausage sandwich, which was absolutely wonderful as well. I feel like their prices are fair considering that their food is above average. Their menu is not the same ol' burger and fry combo. Try this place; you're palate will thank you!

1  Thank lifetimeexperience
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is a deli/bakery that I would expect to find in a big city. They are excellent. Very fresh ingredients, good variety of choices, nice presentation. The atmosphere is excellent too, you an sit outside or inside which reminds me kind of a dean and deluca or a super fancy starbucks...only local and not corporate. three cheers for this place!

1  Thank francofille12
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Friendly staff. Step away from the franchises and try fresh and local food - wonderful change.

1  Thank Nunyawanya
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I really didn't think the food was going to be good but I was wrong. It's a small place, nicely decorated, not many places to sit. I went around 1pm and there was quite a few people. The crowd had a yuppie vibe, people who where yoga pants or their workout clothes all day mixed with college students. The sandwiches I ordered looked small and overpriced at around 9 dollars. They didnt have huge selection if deserts but I did get a brownie. The soup was orange tomato which I didn't get, it was probably delicious. There was a large coconut cake that looked really good and while I was waiting for my food it was devoured. The wait was a little long in my opinion but they were busy. After 14 minutes I got my sandwiches. They were very good and they were filling.