“Commercial”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Too commercial and no personal pride of service in the employees. The bar was out of most of the beers I wanted to try. Maybe it was a bad day to be there.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I didn't have high expectations... After all, I have been to tons of sports bars... But Old Chicago boasts over 100 beers. Maybe they do... But there is no depth to the choices. Not a single stout (other than the Guiness that you can get ANYWHERE) is on the menu (what!?!), and only one porter. Ugh! A wasted stop for me... I wanted a good, rich, dark, beer...
I was there on a Friday night, with two other business travelers, and while there were a good amount of people, they weren't crazy busy... Unfortunately, the service was rather bad. We sat at the bar and waited for a long time to get approached by the bartender. We were never offered a menu for food. We each had one drink and left.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We thought they would have more local micro brew selections on tap, but no, just an average place. It looks like the food would be good as they had a good selection on their menu. We didn't order anything from the menu.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We were on a BFF bonding trip that was well deserved. We stopped in the late afternoon at Chicago Pizza to grab a bite. I've always been skeptical about this place because you can get pizza anywhere. Waitress seemed to have an attitude but I had a sandwich which was wonderful. I believe it was called Spicy Roast Beef. I could only eat half of it so took the other half home to my other half and he wanted us to jump back into the car and go get him another one. This man is a very picky eater so you have to know that it was a good sandwich. The ranch dressing was realllly good also. Price was reasonable for amount of sandwich you get.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

First time I have ever eaten at an Old Chicago Pizza & Pasta restaurant. We had the large Chicago style classic seven pizza. One of the best Pizza's I have ever had. Waitress Jan was very helpful and friendly. Price for pizza was $23 and two drinks was $5.5. I thought the price was very reasonable. We were there at 5 pm and therefore beat the crowd. Would definitely stop here again.