“Good coffee, nice people watching location...”

Rock Creek Coffee Roasters
Ranked #7 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Billings
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Description: We are a specialty Micro-Roaster located in Downtown Billings. Great breakfast sandwiches and well as free WiFi. Try one of our specialty roasted coffees from our Brew Bar (Chemex, Aeropress, French Press and Hario) available anytime after 10:30 a.M.
Billings, Montana
“Good coffee, nice people watching location...”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I enjoy their pastries and coffee, but don't get downtown much except in the summer during the Farmer's Market. It is hard to find parking, or I'd stop more often but I'd really rather not have to find a place to park and then walk to get a cup of coffee.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Did not wash his hands!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husband and I wanted to check out the downtown Billings scene this a.m. We decided to pop into Rock Creek Coffee since we had not been there in a while. Totally different place than we remember! Horrid service...took FOREVER to get a caramel (without the caramel in it) latte and breakfast sandwich, then they put it in a generic brown bag with no indication what was inside. They called out that the sandwich was ready and some dude grabs one of the bags and insists they are the same. My husband got the other guys sandwich and he was long gone with his order. Hubby was starving and did NOT want to wait another half hour to get what he actually ordered, so he ate what he got...and it wasn't bad. Thankfully (or NOT) he had eaten it before we saw the guy who works behind the counter, go outside and pet the homeless guy's dog sitting out on the sidewalk, then proceed to go back behind the counter and wait on customers WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS!!!! YUCKKK!!! I couldn't see a sign on the business, but after checking around found that it was still Rock Creek Coffee. I guess if you don't have a sign on your business, people can't write reviews about it? BTW there were very few people eating/drinking there and now we know why.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Cindy R
Billings, Montana
“The case of the not nice owners”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I used to go here every day. I would get a $4.85 coffee and use the wi-fi for a half hour or so. I stopped going to Rock Creek because the owners would get after me to move on. Seriously, I spent 15 minutes there one morning to grab my coffee and send an email and the owners were telling me I had been there for too long. The staff is not that bad, but I feel like they just don't care about their jobs or the customers. The place is not so shiny that I would continue to spend my money there to get treated like a thief for using the wi-fi for an hour. Also, if I bring my entire family in and buy each of them a cup of $4.00 coffee during the farmers market, I expect to be able to use the bathroom while we wait for our coffee treats. Not a place. There are other places to get coffee with better service and nicer people.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank J-me E
Billings
“farmers market coffee break”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Its a nice place to have a cup of coffee after visiting farmers market but is not much different from any of the other coffee shops in town

Visited August 2011
“Weekly visits”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I work across the street and visit fairly regularly. Great coffee right up there with Starbucks and City Brew. Not only do I grab an Americano with French Vanilla regularly but also a pound of freshly roasted coffee for my self and to share with others. Internet access is a bonus! Enjoy!

Visited June 2012