“old standby”

Golden Corral
Ranked #144 of 360 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband is an 84 year old retired cowboy and hates fancy places but does appreciate good salads. This place suits him and I must admit that this time even I was impressed with the pot roast, of all things. Great variety, great quality and you cant beat the price. The large number of overweight folks does give me pause and makes me more aware of what I choose. Clean, convenient and comfortable

Reviewed September 4, 2012

LOVED the made-to-order omlet that I had. Also the fresh strawberries with cream. Perfect breakfast for me!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Look, it is a Golden Corral. It is not a Michelin rated eatery. But, for the price and the varied assortment of items on the massive buffet, you could do a lot worse than Golden Corral, Billings.

The bar was constantly stocked with fresh items, the yeast rolls were served piping hot and fresh, drinks were kept filled, and this was all done with a smile from the staff.

Be sure to stop by the dessert bar and sample everything!!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Did not find the variety that was being offered was as good as our stops at other Golden Corrals on our trip.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Okay, so it's a buffet-not my cup of tea, but I've eaten there and it has a good selection of food, most of which is very tasty. If you don't like a dish, you can try another. Fresh food is put out continually. I think most everybody can have a good meal there-AND-you don't have to eat all there is to offer. The place is noisy at times, but it is reasonably clean. Don't eat there between lunchtime and dinner. The crowd thins out after lunch and the food seems to thin out, also. It's a good place to take the family though, because you get a big bang for the buck.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!