“Nice staff!”

Ranked #41 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Everett, Washington, United States
“Nice staff!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel was okay (similar to other hotels), but the staff was great! Sara V. (manager) and her staff were great!!! Sara was extremely helpful on many occasions. We stayed approx. 10 days and she was able to help with several situations that came up. I would stay at any hotel that she was managing! Thanks Sara!!

Room Tip: pool area had two hot tubs and a big fun slide. Great for kids!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Scobey, Montana, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Nice staff they were very friendly and helpful even with all the chaos around. Rooms where clean. Very quiet we didn't hear any noise from other rooms which made sleeping very peaceful. Pool area looked fun.

Room Tip: We didn't notice any outside noises even from other rooms.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I came back to billings on a limited budget. I had court to go to so it was a quick trip. my friend paid for my room for three nights which was $303 plus the water slide is a $1.50 extra per person. when they checked in they asked for a second card on the room. I asked if it was already paid for and they said yes they just needed a second card. my mistake for giving it to them. not only did they charge my friends card but they also charged my card for the room. then they tried to charge my card for the water slide and they tried to charge me an extra $99 my second night there. when I told the manager Sara that that was all the money I had for food and gas she said sorry i reversed the transaction you should have it the next day. well I didn't get it the next day. I went three days with no food and had to borrow money to get back home in indiana. we asked for a free dinner or something and Sara said I am sorry I can't do anything my hands are tied and started yelling. horrible experience. I will never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank stephineeb
Lori N, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I apologize for the issues you experience during your stay at the Howard Johnson. We do care about all of our guests. I have discussed these issue with the General Manager. I appreciate you leaving this comment on trip advisor.

Travelers are raving about these Billings hotels

Kennewick, Washington
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We checked in on Sep.8 2013 .Desk clerk Tammy send us to our room telling us due to no power for 12hrs it may not be done and let her know. It was not done. A man cleaned rooms next to us said <i have a nice one done and i show you. We liked it and walked back to the desk, looong way and so tired. We told her the #. She than screamed at us<you cant have that,. you owe us more money. I told her it is not our problem,we had reservation we are tired and her answer was" If you dont like it you can leave".Some worker told us she is new and he told the Manager, bur nobody said nothing to us.
Next morning we got dirty looks from the same clerk. K,Hartwell Kennewick WA

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lori N, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

I apologize that your room was not ready in a timely matter. I have discussed this issue with the front desk agent. Thank you for leaving your comment on trip advisor. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss any other concerns or issues you may have.
Belgrade, Montana, United States
Reviewed September 22, 2013

rooms were clean, however front desk staff was horrible. I booked through hotels.com, i never recieved a confermation email with my itinerary number. I needed to cancel my reservation. first i called hotels.com customer service and they said they didnt have my reservation. I then called the front desk at Howard Johnson Billings and she told me there was a no cancellation no refund policy. i went to the hotel's website which told me i can cancel anytime and also had a cancel reservation button, however i could not cancel without the itinerary number. i ended up being forced to stay at the hotel in order not to waste $180. Upon check in the front desk lady stopped helping me to yell across the lobby at a pizza delivery guy, threatening to call his boss because he didnt have a pizza coupon for her. i found it very unprofessional for her to not only stop helping me in order to yell at someone over a coupon as well as yelling in front of other guests. later i tried to get a new room key and had to wait for her to end a personal phone call. overall, nice hotel and i would stay there again if the same woman wasnt there.

Room Tip: try to get first floor... no elevators.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment on Trip advisor. We have resolved this issue with the front desk agent. I sincerely apologize. We strive to please all of our guests that stay at the Howard Johnson. Please come visit us again.
Bozeman
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Clean room, house keeping was very excellent. When I reported problems with room, it was never taken care of . Room 109 the cable was out.

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your comment on Trip Advisor. I have reviewed your issues with the General Manager. I hope that you will return in the near future and see the changes we have made.