Howard Johnson by Wyndham Billings
$118
$99
$124
BestWestern.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$80
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
$104
$127
$124
Agoda.com
1,271 results
All reviewsstaff was very friendlycontinental breakfastwafflesbiscuits and gravyalicemontana
Reviewed December 21, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
SARA V, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Billings, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Staff was friendly and room was mostly quiet. Sheets, towels, etc. was clean, maybe could use a little more use of a vaccum but just a couple pieces of lint. Coffee was good in the morning. Price was fantastic, tv was good. I would stay here again and by far better than some of the other motels I have stayed at that claim to be the best. Thank You!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Kacee,
Thank you for your comments concerning your most recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with the hotel staff and we appreciate you and your business. Thanks to customers like you we continue to strive to improve our hotel to better serve our guests and your comments let us know that what we are doing is working. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Sara

Reviewed December 17, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 5, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Sara V, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Billings, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here for a week and my room was never cleaned once! Everyday I had to ask for towels. The floors in the room were gross and sticky. I know it wasn't just my room my mom stayed there in her own room, my sister-in-law and mother in law had there own rooms to. And they never got cleaned. I would go ask if they could clean my room and they would write it down and never do. Shouldn't your room get cleaned every day hence it is a hotel!!!???? They would just say they would. You could hear anyone in the halls. They breakfast was not very good. Never cleaned the area up. The waffel maker never got cleaned. The cereal and bread was stale. I would NEVER go there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Sara V, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Billings, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Thank you for your responce to your most recent stay. I apologize for the difficulties you endured and have spoken with the appropriate staff concerning your dissatisfaction. I assure you that we try to accomodate every guest as completely as possible. We do clean rooms every day but if their is a do not disturb on your door we do not touch your room sorry for the inconvience of your stay.
Once again I do apologize and if I may be of further assistance to you please feel free to contact me.
Sara V.