WINNER WONDERLAND

“Non-Smoking Rooms?????” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Howard Johnson Billings

Howard Johnson Billings
Ranked #39 of 51 Hotels in Billings

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
WATFORD CITY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here for a week and my room was never cleaned once! Everyday I had to ask for towels. The floors in the room were gross and sticky. I know it wasn't just my room my mom stayed there in her own room, my sister-in-law and mother in law had there own rooms to. And they never got cleaned. I would go ask if they could clean my room and they would write it down and never do. Shouldn't your room get cleaned every day hence it is a hotel!!!???? They would just say they would. You could hear anyone in the halls. They breakfast was not very good. Never cleaned the area up. The waffel maker never got cleaned. The cereal and bread was stale. I would NEVER go there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Sara V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for your responce to your most recent stay. I apologize for the difficulties you endured and have spoken with the appropriate staff concerning your dissatisfaction. I assure you that we try to accomodate every guest as completely as possible. We do clean rooms every day but if their is a do not disturb on your door we do not touch your room sorry for the inconvience of your stay.
Once again I do apologize and if I may be of further assistance to you please feel free to contact me.
Sara V.
BUFFALO
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

The room was gross, the bathroom had visible mold on the floor and above the shower. It really felt just dirty. The pool was fun but so incredibly over chlorinated in burned your eyes just being on deck.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Sara V, General Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for your comments on your most recent stay. I appreciate your feedback and have addressed your expressed concerns and maintenance issues. I apologize for the inconveniences to your experience with your stay. We do test the pool everyday on a regular basis its required. So I'm truly sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. I'm hoping to see you again in the near future.
Sara VanBoxel

Travelers are raving about these Billings hotels

Dillon, Montana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We experienced a helpful staff, clean room, and nice pool. The motel is close to Cracker Barrel and the Emporium restaurant. There is easy access to the interstate and downtown, and the ground floor room was excellent for our old knees.The bed was good and we had lots of comfortable pillows... we were very pleased with our stay, and it was affordable for our family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your most recent stay with us at the Howard Johnson. We appreciate your feedback and continue to try to improve our facility. To make every one feel at welcome and at home when they stay with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Sara VanBoxel