“My stay at Howard Johnson's”

Howard Johnson Billings
Ranked #41 of 51 Hotels in Billings
A TripAdvisor Member
“My stay at Howard Johnson's”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I am sorry to say that this stay was not what I expected. I was tired and had tried several other hotels to find a room for one night for one person. I was excited because they had a room available so I filled out the information and paid the bill. I carried all my luggage upstairs to a room that was farther back than was told to me and when I got there it had not even been cleaned from the night before. I was very discouraged. I went to the office which only had one person working at the desk and it was taking a very long time for her to check people in and take care of their needs. I requested my money back and left.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Billings
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Staff was not very helpful as I wanted to extend my stay and they wanted to increase my per night rate. My key had to be issued on at least 4 different occasions.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Travelers are raving about these Billings hotels

Great Falls, Montana
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This hotel was very clean and the staff were all very helpful. The breakfast was quickly replenished and the variety has something to please everyone, which is included in your nights stay. I would seriously recommend this hotel to anyone, very close to a bunch of restaurants, ie: Outback, Olive Garden and Red Lobster not too mention the mall
Thanks Amanda

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Sara V, Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for writing a reveiw for the Howard Johnson. We enjoy serving every guest. We hope to see you again soon.
Cochrane
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Travelling back to Canada, arrived in Billings after dark. This was my first stay at a Howard Johnson hotel. The room was very nice and clean. It was very quiet. Arrived to late to use the pool and waterslide but will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Great Falls, Montana
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I travel to the Billings area several time a year for business purposes. I've stayed at other hotels but the Howard Johnson now has my business on a regular basis. The hotel staff is always friendly and the rooms are always clean and quiet. The hotel is very close to great restuarants.

Thanks Howard Johnson
Bob

Room Tip: Bottom floor ...... close to a door!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
LAMBERT
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The room was very small and cramped. There was 2 sticks from a sucker on the floor,Hair on toilet and in bath tub,and The pillows smelled bad. Then in the morning went down for continental breakfast at 7 am and the donuts were dried out and there wasn't much of a variety to choose from. I thought it was a very poor breakfast. I have stayed there in the past and things were much better, I don't know if someone else took it over or if it was just people not caring about the motel. If I ever stay there and things are like they were this time I gaurantee I wont be back. I am assuming a house keeper was having a bad day or didn't show up.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I got major bites from bed bugs this week and so they switched my room... And said it would be fumigated next day... It wasnt thirty minutes later that they rented the room to a mother with three little kids..I caught up with her and told her about it an showed her my bug bites... This is so irresponsible on the hotels part so I have gone to the doctor and called the health dept.. My new room only has black mold all over the walls... HO Jo has yet to checkup or show any concern!!! :(

• Stayed September 2012