“Great food and lots of it”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 341 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Liberty Lake, Washington
“Great food and lots of it”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I treated my grandkids to the Cracker Barrel experience and they loved it. It's one of the few places you can get something for everyone. Prices are excellent for the amount and quality of food you get. We had a blast! The folksy interior and fun games at each table made this enjoyable. The only down side was that none of the servers smiled--ever. I've eaten at some CB's in the south and the staff was always very pleasant. Try the sweet tea--I loved it and I hate tea! Try the biscuits...amazing. My granddaughter devoured her sweet potato, mac and cheese, and grilled cheese sand. The strawberry lemonade is also a must! This was the only bright spot in our stay in Billings (a place I hope never to return).

• Visited August 2014

Salina, Utah
“delicous”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Great and friendly place to sit down and half a nice bite to eat! On top of that who could not resist the site it has to bring, so much to read and look at while you sit down and wait for your dinner. It will always be a great place to have a bite of there delicious food!!

Visited July 2014
North Carolina
“Always reliable”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Restaurant was an easy walk from Billings Hotel & Holiday Inn. Opened at 6 AM, so was great when we had early meetings. Had 3 meals there during week, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner. You know that you'll always have a good meal here and enjoyed all 3 very much.

Visited July 2014
“Country food done right”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Nice country decor with interesting memorabilia on the walls. Service was fast, friendly and very knowledgable. The food is very good, portions are generous and very tasty. Lots of side options like the fried apples that are delicious. For a chain restaurant it is really consistently good food. We will be back!

California
“Not very clean....”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Nothing else was open on July 4th, so we stopped in at CB as we had eaten at many of their restaurants in the south and the food was always hearty and good. The first thing that struck me upon sitting down at a table by the window was the heating vent under the window was caked in crumbs and dirt. It had clearly not been cleaned in a long time and was gross to look at. Second thing was the restroom, which had the dirtiest walls I have ever seen in a restaurant chain. I would guess it had been a year or more since the walls of the stalls had been cleaned. The only reason I am giving three stars is that the food was good (although they were out of meatloaf during lunch) and the wait staff are good.