“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 342 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bend, Oregon
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food was great. A waitress spilled something along the floor next to us though and no one cleaned it up.
she knew about the spill because she warned another waitress about it.

Visited August 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Always good times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

I love eating at Cracker Barrel when my travels takes me near one, since the nearest one is an 8hr solid drive from home. Billings did not disappoint, overall.

Food was a tad slow, but allowed us to enjoy the atmosphere a bit more, and they brought us out some cornbread while we waited.

If you leave hungry, well that is usually your own fault, portions are big, food is good down home cooking.

Our server was newer, so I was a big forgiving on him, because he was trying very hard to do well.

I always love the country store, you never know what you will see, since it is changing up frequently. I will be back.

2 Thank KJ9000
boston
“Just like others”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have only eaten at a Cracker Barrel once in my life. I would assume that they are all the same. The service was good and the food was also tasty. I would eat here again if I wanted this kind of food.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Chrysny
Boise, Idaho
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We enjoyed a very good breakfast for a reasonable price. The waitress was very polite and did very well. We did send the biscuits back because of bristles from the butter brush. I liked the coffee and over all this was a very good experience.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Ozzy O
Arlington, Washington
“Always a good bet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I like every thing about the Cracker Barrel, the food is consistant and if you go away hungry it is your fault. The only down side is the giftshop maze you have to travel through to get to the resturant.

Visited July 2012