“Excellent”

Ranked #120 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: At HuHot Mongolian Grill, you control your destiny. Create your own Asian stir fry from our selection of fresh meats, noodles, vegetables and Asian-inspired sauces, then watch as it's cooked on our grill of epic proportions. A unique Mongolian BBQ experience for the whole family!
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Great place to go when you want a change up. Also I love the fact that you can experiment with flavours. If you don't love your first combo then go back and try something different (assuming you have room)!

Dustin M, General Manager at HuHot Mongolian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your visit. We're glad you enjoyed it. Trying different combinations of sauces and ingredients is one of the best things about HuHot so that's great advice for future diners! With 13 sauces made in house and another 12 sauce add-ons there's just so many things you can come up with! There truly is something for everyone.

We look forward to serving you on future visits and I hope your next visit is even better.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Interesting concept and very good food. The cooks were pretty awesome. Here, you gather cold or frozen ingredients (meat, seafood, noodles, veggies, fruit, sauce, etc), and load up a bowl, and take it to the grill, and they cook it right in front of you pretty quickly. You can also dine in there and have food brought to you. Manager was very friendly and so were the staff. If you choose to have the grill option, that is all you can eat. Will definitely come back. Very good and we left happy and full. The price was very good too.

Dustin M, General Manager at HuHot Mongolian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thanks for letting us know about your visit! We're thrilled you enjoyed it! Thank you for your kind words about the team here! We strive to make sure we give the best service and of course friendliness is the standard! We'll see you next time!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We arrived later in the evening for dinner and the staff was still very cheerful and we got great service. The food was amazing! I definitely recommend going to this restaurant when in Billings!

Dustin M, General Manager at HuHot Mongolian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

I'm glad you had an awesome experience! Thanks for the taking the time to share it with us. We always appreciate the feedback! We'll keep working hard to make sure every visit you have is just as good as the last!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been to Hu Hots in other states and this one definitely lived up to the standard. The food service area was clean and the items were fresh and well-stocked. One of the most fun things about the restaurant is that they have the new Coca-Cola machine that dispenses every type of Coca-Cola soda that you can imagine. The waitress was extremely friendly, and she brought me a few samples of sodas before I committed to one because there were just so many I wanted to try! I would surely come back to this Hu Hot!! Thanks!

Dustin M, General Manager at HuHot Mongolian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

We're very glad to hear you enjoyed dining with us! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and I promise we'll strive to maintain the level of service you've come to expect from every HuHot. I'm also glad you enjoyed the Coke Freestyle Machine! It's really awesome! My personal favorites are Vanilla Barq's or the Orange Vanilla Hi-C. I'm happy to hear your server was accommodating in finding you the perfect flavor.

Thanks again! We'll see you next time!

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I'm definitely glad I ignored the negative reviews! To me it's all about the food & this place has AWESOME food! And the drink selection is super cool - I got a vanilla Coke Zero! Love that.
I was surprised by the selection & variety of the meat & seafood. I got chicken, shrimp & pork in my first bowl & even threw in a couple sausages. I went nuts with the sauces & was worried it would end up bad, but it was amazing. I went heavy on the peanut sauce & my dish ended up better than my favorite Thai restaurant in Portland. My second bowl was teriyaki, pineapple, veggies & noodles (kind of a sweet desert bowl) and that was fantastic as well.
Price was better than I expected. $8 for lunch and I ate quite a bit. The atmosphere was very nice & kind of hip. I sat over by the TV & watched NCAA Tourney previews!
I'm a travelling sales guy & eat all over the NW. I'm not a food junkie, but I am pretty picky. I don't care about all that service & pampering crap - that's just not why I go eat, but I would say the service was decent here. I'll be coming back here for sure. In fact this place probably ruined me for the rest of Billings.

Dustin M, General Manager at HuHot Mongolian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

I'm glad you decided to give us a shot and I'm even more happy you enjoyed it! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with others and of course, for your kind words! We work hard to make sure all our guests have the best experience and I'm glad you enjoyed yours!

We'll see ya next time and I hope we'll be even better!