Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
$124
$140
$129
BestWestern.com
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$86
Travelocity
Northern Hotel(Billings)
$139
$135
$99
$96
Hotwire.com
All reviewsgas stationclean roomsgreat place to staynice hoteloff the highwayhousekeeping staffnice breakfasteasy accessgreat roombreakfast roomoatmealstayed one nightwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablecookiesnice stay
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We were unable to get booked in our usual hotel so went to this far west end Hampton. I was aware that it was newer but we were delightfully surprised to find how nice it was. The front desk was well represented and well informed. We were attending a family wedding and the Hampton happily accommodated our requests and use of the breakfast room as a evening meeting area for family members to get together. It was all very much appreciated and will be a recommended destination ! Thanks again to all those that make this Hampton a treat to stay at !

Room Tip: No problems with noise in any of the rooms we experienced......
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay with us. You truly made our day. I am glad to hear that you and your family were able to utilize our lobby area for a get-together area while you were here for a wedding.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Billings, MT is an exceptionally classy hotel. It is clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The staff is well-trained, very attentive, very efficient and also friendly. It is always a pleasure to know I can get a very nice room in eastern MT.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff and our clean rooms.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Seemed to be a fairly new hotel right off the highway. Friendly greeting with good service, clean, quite, and relaxing hotel It is near many good restaurants. Going cross country, we use the room mini-fridge. Unfortunately, this particular Hampton Inn hotel did not have one. All else was fine.

Room Tip: upper floor room
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay with us. We appreciate you letting us know about the great service and clean rooms during your visit. For future reference, we offer microwaves and refrigerators in our King Studio suites.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I travel the state of Montana weekly and booking with the Hampton Inn West in Billings is my 1st choice in lodging every time. I cannot say enough about the staff who greet me each & every visit with a "welcome back", and the facility is second to none in the region. This location takes pride in the building/grounds they have, and it shows! From the breakfast spread to the immaculate room preparations, I wouldn't hesitate recommending this property to any business or pleasure travelers through Billings, Montana.

Off to Billings!

Room Tip: Construction is all over Billings, Montana and I find that a room on the West end facing North is the quietest location in the building.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Nathaniel H
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

You sure know how to put a smile on our faces. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stays. I can assure you, we love having you as our guest just as much.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I travel the Western United States and Canada. Accommodations and a professional staff has always been a priority in my travels. This Hampton has exceeded my expectations on every stay. A short drive from the Airport and some of the finest restaurants Billings is a plus to the location. The rooms are impeccably clean and the front desk staff has always been both professional and helpfull with directions and request. I recommend this hotel over any property in Billings. Did I mention the pool and sauna are always sparkling and clean. Open 24 hrs a nice way to unwind from a busy day no matter what time you check in.

Thanks for your efforts and hospitality
Dan Evers

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Dan E
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

You sure know how to make our day. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoy staying with us. I can assure you, we love having you as OUR guest just as much.

We look forward to your next visit.