“Excellent front desk staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I travel the state for business, and stay at this location often. Over the years I have gotten to know the staff. But each time I am impressed that they greet me by name. The facilities are great for business travel. Good, hot breakfasts. Convenient proximity to Interstate and the West End shopping districts. Great job Hampton Inn staff!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Nathan P
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

We always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world; our guests.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stays with us, and that our staff have gone above and beyond in terms of service.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you (and serving you) in the near future.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed 4 nights and found the hotel staff very helpful and knowledgeable. They helped us navigate Billings and get us where we needed to go. Breakfast was always varied and good quality. Comfortable, clean rooms. Good sleep! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Richard G

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites, Billings. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how helpful the front desk staff was in helping you locate everything you needed in Billings. We truly appreciate your comments.

It is great to hear that the rest of the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff is fantastic! A wonderful at-home experience while on the road. The hotel is in a convenient location and is clean. Nice breakfast. I am on the road over 100 nights per year and this is my favorite place to stay...JK

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Jeff K
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

You sure know how to put a smile on our faces. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stays. I can assure you, we love having you as our guest just as much.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

As a business traveler, I stay in many hotels. In my experience, this hotel goes above and beyond what one would expect. The staff is always extremely friendly, courteous, and energetic. I am a diamond member (meaning I stay in many Hampton properties), and this hotel is the absolute best in the state. I would, and have, recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling to the Billings area.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Scott W

Thank you for spending your time to give us a kind feedback on your recent stay.

You just made our day with your comments regarding our staff going above and beyond. That is what we aim for.

Thanks again. We look forward to each time you visit!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I am a Diamond Hilton Honors Member and stay out over 60 nights per year. I always stay at this property while in Billings because it is clean, very well run and a newer property. You wont be disappointed staying here. Price is also very reasonable.

Room Tip: Suites are worth the money.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jake232

It is pleasing that you remarked about our staff and the price of the rooms. We truly appreciate your comments and look forward to each time you visit.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We want to let everyone know the great experience it is to stay at this Hampton in Billings. We stay at a lot of Hampton's but definitely enjoy this one the most. There are such kind and friendly staff. We always stay here and would not even consider any other place. Well positioned right off Interstate with easy access on and off. And it's incredibly clean and well run. Want to commend everyone who made our stay there extraordinary! Thanks.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Lori K
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy each time you stay with us.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your personal and business endeavors.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had such a great stay! We originally planned to only stay two nights, but we ended up staying almost a week and we couldn't have been happier. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating, and even helped us find our way around town. We were amazed at how delicious and fresh the breakfast was, and what a good variety they had. Hands down, one of the most customer-service oriented hotels we've ever stayed at.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank N R R

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and the variety of foods served at breakfast. We can't thank you enough.

We look forward to your next visit.