“My Stay”

Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Littleton, Colorado
“My Stay”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My children and I stayed at the hotel for four nights and absolutely loved everything about the hotel! The staff was friendly, funny and the energy was positive. The morning breakfast in the lobby was hands down the best I have ever had. I travel frequently in the summer and make it a point to stay in newer, higher end hotels. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The pool was wonderful, and the price was just right. When I do come to Billings, this is my hotel of choice!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank heidibode
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are so glad to hear you enjoy our breakfast and that the rooms are clean and comfortable. We truly appreciate your comments and are looking forward to your next visit.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

This review is NOT about the Hampton Inn chain it is about our experience at this one hotel the West I 90 Hampton Inn in Billings Montana. We were two couples with reservations for two rooms. One member of our group is in a powered wheelchair and one reservation was for a handicap accessible room. The couple that needed this room had often stayed at Hampton Inn' s in Oregon and Washington and they always were well set up for their needs. On this trip the couple made reservations at Hampton Inn as much as possible because of their previous good experience. We arrived at the hotel about 7:00 pm. No one else was in the lobby checking in and there were two young men at the front desk. The husband of the woman in the wheelchair made an inquiry about some equipment in the room to assist with taking a shower. He was told they did not think k they had that. He replied to them that all of the other Hampton hotels they had stayed at were equipped with the type of chair that fit over the edge of a tub and allowed the handicapped person to slide in to shower. The only reply he received was that they had the items that were approved to be ADS compliant. He asked if they could check if they had something like that in a storeroom and they merely stated they did not. At this point it was very clear they were not at all interested in our concerns. I asked one of them if there might be another Hilton hotel in the area that could accommodate us. They suggested we go to a Garden Inn nearby but did not offer to call them. We all went outside and using our cell phone called the Garden Inn. They did not have any handicapped rooms available. I was ready to drive to another town as the uncaring attitude of the front desk was just too much. The others wanted to end our day of driving so we went back in and registered. The attitude of the two front desk gentleman was indifferent.We could stay or go, it was all the same to them. They both seemed far more interested in a hockey game being shown on a tv in the breakfast area adjacent to the front desk then they were in US as customers. Please excuse the length and details of this review. The attitude we ran into at the front desk of this hotel regarding accommodation of a handicapped customer was so different then we found at other locations. The following night we all stayed at the Hampton Inn in Bismarck North Dakota and the staff was wonderful and helpful. The contrast was so stark between the Billings and the Bismark hotels. We will avoid the Billings Hampton Inn from now on but take our business to the rest of the Hampton Inn chain.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jim F
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with your stay at our hotel. We were able to get you in to the handicap accessible room that you had booked and also put an ADA accessible shower chair into the standard room that you had booked. I apologize that we were not able to move you to another room as we were completely booked for that evening.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with your stay.

HUTCHINSON, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stayed here for a family visit over Easter. The rooms are nice, the beds very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel seemed very quiet. It was located close enough to everything. Used the hot tub and work out facility and both were clean and nice. Breakfast was decent--not like a made to order Embassy Suites, but for a continental breakfast it was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites, Billings. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We are so glad to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was quiet during your stay.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

HELENA
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The cleanliness and quality of the facility is beyond expectations considering the price. The breakfast is first class. The breakfast-on-the-go is an idea that I have yet to see duplicated and is sincerely appreciated.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay. You sure know how to make our day with your nice comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy our breakfast and our breakfast-on-the-go bags. We truly appreciate your comments and look forward to each time you visit.

Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very neat and clean hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. The kids loved the pool. . The beds were very comfortable. The front desk clerk was so helpful in giving me directions. Great service. We would stay here again if ever in Billings.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that your kids enjoyed the pool and that our staff was helpful and friendly. We truly appreciate your comments.

We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Alexandria, United States
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Everyone was very friendly during our recent stay from check-in to departure. Accommodations were clean and well-maintained. Good selection of food items on the breakfast buffet. Location was very convenient from the freeway and lots of restaurants were within a few miles.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad to hear that the location was convenient for you and that our staff was friendly. We truly appreciate your comments and are looking forward to your next visit.

Homer City, United States
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Found the hotel to be very quiet and made for an enjoyable stay. Was a little concerned with how close it was to a busy highway but never heard any traffic. Also found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay. We are so glad to hear that you had a quiet stay and that you enjoyed the staff. We truly appreciate your comments.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit.