Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
$99
$140
$129
BestWestern.com
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$86
Hotels.com
Northern Hotel(Billings)
$139
$135
All reviewsgas stationclean roomsgreat place to staynice hoteloff the highwayhousekeeping staffnice breakfasteasy accessgreat roombreakfast roomoatmealstayed one nightwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablecookiesnice stay
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I live in a hotel, pretty much, every week of the year. I've stayed at hotels that are not personal and just don't care about their guests. This Hampton Inn is the best hotel I stay at, on a monthly basis. For me, the staff makes a difference whether or not I stay there and the staff at this hotel are outstanding. They truly care about their guests and will bend over backwards to take care of them. When I stay here, it feels like family. On top of that, their rooms are clean, their gym and pool area are clean and working, and every so often they have Manager Appreciation Night with free food and drinks. One Manager Appreciation Night one of their staff members made the best stuffed mushrooms I've ever had. The location of the hotel is great too. It is right off I-90, close to any shopping that you may need to get done and close to a lot of great restaurants. Their wifi is also reliable and fast. Great place to stay and I'd recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay.

Room Tip: If you need a fridge, make sure to ask for a room with one.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

If we could hug you we would! Thank you so much for the very detailed, awesome review of our property. When we see your name in our arrivals list, our entire staff gets excited that you are coming for a visit!

You are like family to us and can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I've traveled all over the country and have stayed at many HI&S over the years, but this is by far the best of the best. First of all, the way the place is set up and designed really makes you feel warm and at home. And the friendly staff just helps to cultivate that feeling by making everyone feel like a valued guest. They even put up with my high maitenence personality and made sure i got the exact room i wanted away from elevators, ice machines and on a upper floor on the west side of the building. And they did it with a smile. The rooms are spotless; the complimentary breakfast is delicious; the pool and fitness center are top notch. Everything about this hotel is just done right. I can't compliment them enough!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

We cannot thank you enough for the awesome review. You have truly made our day! We are so glad to hear that the accommodations and service was to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Thanks,

Reviewed January 26, 2014

From the moment you step into the lobby all the way to the check out everybody at the hotel tries to make it a great experience. Rooms are extremely clean and beds are just awesome! It is a great place to stay during a business trip to Montana. (our entire crew stays here as well, no better place to rest and refresh after a hard day of work!)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

You have truly made our day with such an awesome review of our property. We absolutely love having you as our guest and you are definitely part of the family around here.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stay here often and love the setup of the rooms. They have always been clean and the staff is always so friendly. The breakfast is awesome! If anyone complains about their breakfast, they ought to be spanked! There is such a variety that anyone's special dietary needs can be met. This Hampton, in particular, has raised the bar so high that anywhere else just doesn't cut it!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy staying with us. You truly have made our day. We love to hear that our breakfast is top-notch and that you love the set-up of the rooms.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Very nice property! They helped us get a room that would work for the weekend after another property messed up our reservation and would do nothing about it. Great Staff, comfortable beds, and nice work area in the room!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you after that situation. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, we appreciate you letting us know and we look forward to your next visit.