“excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Great Falls, United States
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Amazing place and excellent stay. I would stay there again and will look for the same type of hotel when traveling in the future. I loved the hotel and the atmosphere and highly recommend this place. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. At night they had a manager's reception with free wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks. The pantry was nice and the pool looked very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the nice comments regarding your recent stay. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our Manager's Reception and the accomodations.

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this review.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were disappointed with the other Hampton in Billings a few weeks ago. We decided to try another one on this trip. It was a great choice.

Hampton works hard to provide consistency in their properties. This one had all the things you usually expect but some small but valuable additions.

Hampton has been building properties in somewhat remote places and waiting for the area to develop around them. This is an "easy off/easy on" location on the west side of Billings. There isn't much in the way of surrounding food service yet, but the Montana Chop House is within walking distance and is excellent.

I like having plenty of electrical plug-ins. The newer Hamptons have it. This one also had a nice bonus. The desk is nicely designed for two. My wife and I had plenty of space to work at our computers at the same time. Interesting bonding opportunity, huh.

Room Tip: I think any room will provide a quiet night. The hotel is about a half mile of the Interstate.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that it was fit in your location needs. We are also happy to hear that you and your wife got some good "bonding" time while using our desk. :)

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Port Charlotte, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Right off West I-90 is a great Hampton Inn. The hotel is very spacious, clean and wonderful staff. Rooms are clean and quiet considering how close it is to the interstate. Great complimentary breakfast, nice pool and workout center. Free WIFI, coffee and warm cookies in the evening. We are traveling and they provide a shuttle to the airport. Booked a room for when we return next week.

Room Tip: Second floor was quiet, we always request a room away from elevators.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear that out hotel is in a great location for your needs and you enjoy our amenities.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Had stayed at a hotel almost 2 years ago and my wife and I always remember the bagel toppers we had for breakfast. Wasn't sure what hotel it was until I stayed here and they had the same thing. Great breakfast overall, but boy those are so good. Big, clean rooms with great beds. Had a 5:45 AM flight on a Saturday, they do have a free shuttle to the airport that was convenient and bagged breakfasts to take. They have free weights, treadmills and a great full body machine w/ adjustable height pulley system that you can use for basically any exercise you can think of. Very close to a good restaurant, the Rib and Chop House. Definitely recommend.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
We love to hear that you enjoy our bagel toppers. They are a big hit at our our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We are glad to hear that you took advantage of our complimentary airport shuttle.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Sidney, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

For an upper end rate on this hotel, over $120, I would expect to see cleaner room! The service for the hotel was great, but I like to be able to walk into a motel room and comfortably take my shoes off without being queasy of what I find on the floor, left from an inattentive housekeeper.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. We are working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Langley, BC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped for an overnight stay in Billings and stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites. Easy access from the freeway. The front desk staff went the extra mile to ensure we were comfortable and we had everything we needed.
The room is fairly modern and well appointed. Free Wi-Fi with easy sign on. Overall the value for what we received is very good.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, for the Hampton Inn & Suites, Billings. We appreciate the feedback from our guests. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with our staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Busby, Montana, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were great except there was no refridgerator. My mom is a diabetic and carries her insulin, but we needed a fridge to store it. I will remember to pack her a small cooler the next time we stay here.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. For future reference, we offer refridgerators and microwaves in our King Studio Suites.

Thanks again. We hope you will give us another try in the future.