“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
South Dakota
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is a great hotel. Centrally located with easy access to I 90. The rooms are clean and quiet, Stay here every year when we travel to Montana. They have a excellent self serve breakfast.Will continue to stay at this location.

Room Tip: Had a suite on the first floor. Very large with a King bed.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful survey. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our breakfast and our King Studio suites.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is our stop over point when driving from St. Paul, MN to Big Sky, MT. We love the pool, workout room & the rooms are always very clean. The Montana Rib & Chop House is just a short walk from the hotel, we love having dinner there as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Anne K
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy our hotel. We are glad to hear that you like our pool and fitness center.

Thanks again!

Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

After travelling through Billings multiple times, I believe this is the city's best hotel offering. It is clean and well maintained. It is quiet and comfortable. It is spacious and offers a great breakfast. It is convenient to major roadways. It offers great vistas either of the rimrocks or of the mountains. It is reasonably priced. I can't ask for anything more than that when I need a place to stay for the night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. We really appreciate all of your comments. We LOVE having you here.

Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn Billings was frought with bad luck. Being woken up at 0200 in the morning, not once...not twice... but three times for a fire alarm was an interesting experience. I dont blame the hotel staff for that, it could have been someone pulling the fire alarm, it could have been an alarm malfunction, it could have been anything. I wish I would have known what it was but the hotel staff did not share that information with the customers they simply pretended like it never happened. Add that and the maid service which included the comforter pulled over the crumpled sheets below and the sink left with dirt and hair from the mornings rush.
I will not return to this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with the fire alarm. We are truly sorry that happened during your stay. I also apologize for the housekeeping issue. We appreciate you letting us know.

Gillette, Wyoming, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Billings on West I-90 was a comfortable,clean, inviting place to stay. We traveled with two small children and found the rooms spacious and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast was amazing. The staff was gracious and accomodating. My only complaint is that we stayed on the side of the hotel that faced a busy road so it was noisy.

We will stay at The Hampton Inn and Suites again in the future and will ask for a room that faces in a different direction.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jamie G
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the road noise. We appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a true favorite of mine, the place is well managed a clean. But the gem are the staff members , everyone is just a cut above the standard hotel employee. Will always stay here when in Billings

• Stayed January 2013
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome compliment regarding our staff. You just brightened our day.

Thanks,

Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

This Hampton Inn is terrific. And these are the reasons: very clean, very nice in all areas. Easy location to Interstate. Great restaurant( Montana Rib and Chop House) in walking distance. Note: their Ribs are to die for! There is also a Fuel and Supplies station across the parking lot. The breakfast is super. Did not use the pool or the exercise room. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy staying with us. We are glad to hear that you like our breakfast and that our staff was helpful and friendly. Hopefully you will be able to utilize our pool and fitness center on your next stay.

Thanks again.