“Best hotel in the city”

Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed March 24, 2013

After travelling through Billings multiple times, I believe this is the city's best hotel offering. It is clean and well maintained. It is quiet and comfortable. It is spacious and offers a great breakfast. It is convenient to major roadways. It offers great vistas either of the rimrocks or of the mountains. It is reasonably priced. I can't ask for anything more than that when I need a place to stay for the night.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. We really appreciate all of your comments. We LOVE having you here.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn Billings was frought with bad luck. Being woken up at 0200 in the morning, not once...not twice... but three times for a fire alarm was an interesting experience. I dont blame the hotel staff for that, it could have been someone pulling the fire alarm, it could have been an alarm malfunction, it could have been anything. I wish I would have known what it was but the hotel staff did not share that information with the customers they simply pretended like it never happened. Add that and the maid service which included the comforter pulled over the crumpled sheets below and the sink left with dirt and hair from the mornings rush.
I will not return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with the fire alarm. We are truly sorry that happened during your stay. I also apologize for the housekeeping issue. We appreciate you letting us know.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Billings on West I-90 was a comfortable,clean, inviting place to stay. We traveled with two small children and found the rooms spacious and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast was amazing. The staff was gracious and accomodating. My only complaint is that we stayed on the side of the hotel that faced a busy road so it was noisy.

We will stay at The Hampton Inn and Suites again in the future and will ask for a room that faces in a different direction.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jamie G
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the road noise. We appreciate your comments.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a true favorite of mine, the place is well managed a clean. But the gem are the staff members , everyone is just a cut above the standard hotel employee. Will always stay here when in Billings

• Stayed: January 2013
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome compliment regarding our staff. You just brightened our day.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This Hampton Inn is terrific. And these are the reasons: very clean, very nice in all areas. Easy location to Interstate. Great restaurant( Montana Rib and Chop House) in walking distance. Note: their Ribs are to die for! There is also a Fuel and Supplies station across the parking lot. The breakfast is super. Did not use the pool or the exercise room. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy staying with us. We are glad to hear that you like our breakfast and that our staff was helpful and friendly. Hopefully you will be able to utilize our pool and fitness center on your next stay.

Thanks again.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Friendly Stuff , Good family environment. And for having Business at Billings..Differently I'll stay again. The Room are Neat and Clean. Breakfast are awesome.We Stay there any time we can!..A fabulous place with a great staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Thank Maria Bernadett... N
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoy our hotel. We are glad to hear that you like our breakfast and that our staff is great. We love having you as our guest.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This was in my top three of favorite hotels I have ever stayed in. My room was very large and comfortable and very well decorated. The bathroom was also very nice and the large glass and tile shower was great. This was my first time at a Hampton.....I usually stay with a different chain but wanted to try something else, and I am glad i did. I am planning on seeing if other Hampton Inns are as nice, and i really hope they are. The fresh baked cookies and tea and coffee station was pleasing and the breakfast was among the best i have ever had for free at a hotel. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the entire hotel was very clean. My only complaint, and this is a very minor one barely worth mentioning, but the desk/table was a bit too high to easily type on my laptop. A pull out tray would have been nice and other business travellers may agree. I hope to never have to go back to Billings, but if i do, I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: I don't know, i have only stayed once, and my room was great with no complaints.