Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
View Hotel
All reviewsgas stationclean roomsgreat place to staynice hoteloff the highwayhousekeeping staffnice breakfasteasy accessgreat roombreakfast roomoatmealstayed one nightwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablecookiesnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2012

very reasonable in price, cheaper than lexington, nicer. great beds, shower, towels,clean rooms. great breakfast, swimming pool, exercise room, vending, lots of parking. the only thumbs down is no micro's or fridge in the rooms, still the best value i've found in billings.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 2nd floor, didn't have any real problems, beds set back away from door, you should enjoy it
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for your response. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our accomodations. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I must say that this is a nice and newish Hampton Inn that is a great place to stay. I had absolutely no problems with this hotel. The rooms are very nice and the breakfast is a nice Hampton style breakfast. The internet was reasonably fast and the TV quality was good. The room had plenty of outlets and the lighting, while not great, was acceptable. The bed was very nice. I will definitely try to stay here again if the prices aren't out of my company budget, the next time I have to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the back of the hotel, as it is quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our Internet connection and breakfast. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed at this specialty hotel on the west side of Billings on a Wednesday night. They said they are often filled on Wednesday and Thursday nights with business travellers, but had a cancellation so they gave us a 2 queen bed room. The room is very spacious, but lacks a frig. There is no restaurant in the hotel (although they serve a very nice breakfast), so for those who want to keep something like milk in a frig---there isn't one (unless apparently you are in a king suite). Surely the rest of us deserve a frig too. There is plenty of room for one!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, for the Hampton Inn Billings. We appreciate the feedback from our guests.

We offer refridgerators and microwaves in our King Studio suites for future bookings.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast and the rest of your stay. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

A quality Hampton. Staff was friendly, rooms were quiet and comfortable. Not much around the hotel, but close to the interstate and it's an easy trek to pretty much anywhere in Billings. Specifics: 24 hour pool and gym is nice; both are nice sized for a Hampton. Only one public washer/dryer, so might have to wait to do a load. Breakfast was standard fare, but well presented and ample dining area. Would return if ever back in the area.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, for the Hampton Inn & Suites- Billings. We appreciate the feedback from our guests. I am to hear that you enjoyed the pool and fitness center. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at this Hotel for three nights, it was very clean, great service and quite. Would recommend this hotel. Although this was not a business trip, I spend many days on the road with my work and in most cases I am not even interested in the continental breakfast. However, this has to be the best I have seen. Most of it has to do with the one lady that runs it, she truly deserves more then she is being paid. She kept everything full, the hot portion was always available and she worked hard to keep everything clean and available. She kept the tanbles clean and I know on two of the nights we stayed the Hotel was sold out, so she was running! Great place will be back! The only negative was the beds, a little uncomfortable and not queen

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Wow! Thank you for the nice comments regarding our breakfast attendant. We will be sure to show this comment to her. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast and the rest of your stay.

Thanks again.