“very reasonable, clean, comfortable”

Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed September 17, 2012

very reasonable in price, cheaper than lexington, nicer. great beds, shower, towels,clean rooms. great breakfast, swimming pool, exercise room, vending, lots of parking. the only thumbs down is no micro's or fridge in the rooms, still the best value i've found in billings.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 2nd floor, didn't have any real problems, beds set back away from door, you sho...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for your response. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our accomodations. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I must say that this is a nice and newish Hampton Inn that is a great place to stay. I had absolutely no problems with this hotel. The rooms are very nice and the breakfast is a nice Hampton style breakfast. The internet was reasonably fast and the TV quality was good. The room had plenty of outlets and the lighting, while not great, was acceptable. The bed was very nice. I will definitely try to stay here again if the prices aren't out of my company budget, the next time I have to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the back of the hotel, as it is quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our Internet connection and breakfast. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed at this specialty hotel on the west side of Billings on a Wednesday night. They said they are often filled on Wednesday and Thursday nights with business travellers, but had a cancellation so they gave us a 2 queen bed room. The room is very spacious, but lacks a frig. There is no restaurant in the hotel (although they serve a very nice breakfast), so for those who want to keep something like milk in a frig---there isn't one (unless apparently you are in a king suite). Surely the rest of us deserve a frig too. There is plenty of room for one!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, for the Hampton Inn Billings. We appreciate the feedback from our guests.

We offer refridgerators and microwaves in our King Studio suites for future bookings.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast and the rest of your stay. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

A quality Hampton. Staff was friendly, rooms were quiet and comfortable. Not much around the hotel, but close to the interstate and it's an easy trek to pretty much anywhere in Billings. Specifics: 24 hour pool and gym is nice; both are nice sized for a Hampton. Only one public washer/dryer, so might have to wait to do a load. Breakfast was standard fare, but well presented and ample dining area. Would return if ever back in the area.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, for the Hampton Inn & Suites- Billings. We appreciate the feedback from our guests. I am to hear that you enjoyed the pool and fitness center. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at this Hotel for three nights, it was very clean, great service and quite. Would recommend this hotel. Although this was not a business trip, I spend many days on the road with my work and in most cases I am not even interested in the continental breakfast. However, this has to be the best I have seen. Most of it has to do with the one lady that runs it, she truly deserves more then she is being paid. She kept everything full, the hot portion was always available and she worked hard to keep everything clean and available. She kept the tanbles clean and I know on two of the nights we stayed the Hotel was sold out, so she was running! Great place will be back! The only negative was the beds, a little uncomfortable and not queen

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Wow! Thank you for the nice comments regarding our breakfast attendant. We will be sure to show this comment to her. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast and the rest of your stay.

Thanks again.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This stop was just a waypoint from Yellowstone to Mt Rushmore. But it was a great stop! I recommend this hotel. Hampton prices vary quite a bit (on this trip this was the middle at about $130, with the low being about $90 and the high being about $150) but you can expect a nice, clean room and a decent breakfast. These are what I would consider on the "upscale" side, really nicely furnished and appointed but not lavish. The best thing is that you can have expectations and Hilton (Hampton Inn) should meet them. We stayed at a couple of independent hotels and they were sub-Hampton even though they were nice (fortunately). That's the problem with a "mom & pop" - you really don't know what to expect. At Hampton you can expect something nice and they will deliver, but sometimes at a price that gets your attention.

Our Garmin GPS refused to acknowledge that their address existed. We called the hotel and they gave us what they said was the "restaurant" behind them. It was actually a gas station but the address got past Garmin and got us there. BTW, no food nearby so you better have wheels or order for delivery.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

We are glad to hear you stopped to stay with us on your way to Mount Rushmore. We appreciate all of your comments and are glad to hear you had a great stay.

Thank you. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Motel was very nice, almost new, Room was great, front desk service was great. Breakfast was great. Gym was good. Only issue I had was that I requwsted 1st floor because of health issues. Even called and told them about the problems. They said they would try, well guess what, no go on first floor so they put me on 2nd floor, the farthest psssible from the elevator, oh well, we all have those days. Th nice room helped make up for a mixup. Room was booked in March for August.

Room Tip: Great place to stay
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your response. I apologize we were unable to meet your needs for having a first floor rooms. We have a very limited amount of rooms on the first floor and when we are running at full capacity it is hard to meet every guest's needs. Looking back in the notes, the front desk really tried to get you on first floor.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the rest of your stay. We hope you will give us another try in the future.