“Reservations are needed.”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Billings, Montana
“Reservations are needed.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Fresh, delicious Montana steaks. I always order the lamb. We have celebrated our anniversary here before and had a wonderful dinner. The food was good, wonderful variety, delicious desserts and wine list. Loud dining room but I suppose that means everyone is enjoying themselves!

Victor, Idaho, United States
“Lousy Service Lousy Food”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

People around Billings say this is the place to go. So to celebrate our anniversary we went when it wasn't busy. Our steak was overcooked and was served on a very hot plate that was still cooking and this is the first time we have had a steak served on a plate of grease. The splatters don't come out of your clothes. The salad was from a package and the fried chicked was overcooked and dry.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Diana F
Billings, Montana, United States
“YUM!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant for a burger in all of Billings. I wish I knew what their other food tasted like, but I just can't get away from that delicious beef burger - mmm!! Also, the best value in Billings for what you get - the portions are good sized!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Kasey A
Columbus, Montana
“Awesome menu!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

The steaks here are some of the best! I was surprised to see pot roast on the menu and they do such a great job on it. I generally dine earlier in the evening which is a good thing here as it tends to get busy.

Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA
“Great food, terrible service.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

My mom and I decided on this place for dinner because I had been there before, three years ago and I thought it was great. The service then was impeccable. Tonight, however, it was awful. All of the other tables our waiter had received way more attention than we did. It took our waiter 25 minutes to come back to pick up our check and another 10 minutes for him to bring it back. I always tip at least 20% but tonight I only tipped 6%.

The food, however, was a different story. My steak was cooked perfectly. The baked potato was huge and tasty. Everything about our experience at this restaurant was great except our waiter.