“Great Dining Experience”

Ranked #18 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2010

We had supper in the back room on Friday night and I think it was probably much quieter then the front part of the restaurant. We were looking for something a little different, and ordered the crab cakes with a cocoanut sauce and shrimp scampi. It wasn't inexpensive, but it was delicious.

The waiter was well dressed and very attentive. The restaurant is well decorated, in a simple sort of way.

Reviewed November 16, 2009

This place was headed to be a great destination. BUT now? Theres a new staff (not an improvement) they cut corners with quality of food and service. On our last visit we sat in a booth across from the end of the bar. I watched our 2 glasses of wine and beers sit for 5 minutes while I watched our waitress/manager? on her cellphone. I would have asked the bartender but he was outside. Crab Cakes and soup were cold and the entrees could have been better. I hope this is a phase because it is a beautiful restaurant and has a great downtown location. I was not impressed. Maybe next time..

Reviewed October 8, 2009

Just moving from Seattle I was very pleased to find a place like this in Billings. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the food portions are very large. On our first visit, out of many, both my significant other and I ordered wine and a cheese plate. The cheese plate had a huge portion of cheese that would have cost about $25 in Seattle, but at Bin 119 it was only $15. The service was fabulous and the environment was clean and friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits and enjoys a high-end dining/wine bar atmospheres at a low price.

Reviewed March 31, 2009

From the street, Bin 119 appears to be just a wine bar, but it turns out to be a really classy restaurant with excellent food and friendly service. They serve tapas, full meals, and nice desserts. I wanted a light Sunday lunch and found something great: a generous tapas portion of roasted duck breast with sliced pears in a black currant sauce. I also ordered their house salad which was simple and delicious. Their black tea was a very nice brand with silk tea bags containing actual loose leaf tea, not tea grounds. Prices were moderate, so I consider this restaurant a truly excellent value. It apparently opened in May of '08. Hours are weekdays 11am to 10pm and Sunday 11am to 8pm. I really appreciate restaurants that are open on Sundays.

2  Thank Palta
Reviewed March 18, 2009

My friend and I went to have one of the lunch specials. Food was very good, service was great and the price was unreal. For both of us it was $7.95. . . not each but for the both of us! If you order the daily specials that is what the price is. I asked the girls at work where else could they find that kind of value? There response was McDonalds... . . Ha! Lunch with class and we were able to carry on a conversation without having to shout. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank meemeep