“Best Ambiance!”

Ranked #20 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Love this place! Beautiful decor and great wine selection. Go for the Bin 119 burger, lobster mac and cheese or any of the appetizers. Good price too!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Known for their wind selection, we found the menu to be very interesting. Lots of unusual, for Billings, offerings. Tablemates raved aobut the calimari, bruschetta with a wonderful balsamic reduction and the yummiest hummus.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is a pleasurable place to dine if you are downtown Billings. Nice selection of wine to chose from.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Bin 119 got good reviews from locals, and I wanted to try it for dinner, but made it there for the last hour (1pm-2pm) of Sunday brunch. I had a Montana-Mexican scramble, which was very good, iced tea and a fruit cup. The service was very iffy. My server was also taking care of a large group in the back room and he forgot my iced tea, in general not very attentive. Meal came to $14,25 which was reasonable. I would go back and try for dinner.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Love this place! Went there with a friend shared a bottle of wine, had appetizer ,yummy cornbeef tacos! Had my favorite Ahi salad and yoummy dessert! They dont bother with bread which is fine because I would rater them do that than give you teeeeeeny pieces like the Lilac! But I felt like I definatly got my moneys worth and was very content! Spent a couple hours there and we were able to enjoy eachothers conversation without alot of noise! One of my favorite places! You can eat reasonably or it can get allitle more pricey, but so worth it!!!!