“Sunday brunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bin 119

Bin 119
Ranked #13 of 341 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tucson, Arizona
“Sunday brunch”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Bin 119 got good reviews from locals, and I wanted to try it for dinner, but made it there for the last hour (1pm-2pm) of Sunday brunch. I had a Montana-Mexican scramble, which was very good, iced tea and a fruit cup. The service was very iffy. My server was also taking care of a large group in the back room and he forgot my iced tea, in general not very attentive. Meal came to $14,25 which was reasonable. I would go back and try for dinner.

Billings
“Love it!!!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Love this place! Went there with a friend shared a bottle of wine, had appetizer ,yummy cornbeef tacos! Had my favorite Ahi salad and yoummy dessert! They dont bother with bread which is fine because I would rater them do that than give you teeeeeeny pieces like the Lilac! But I felt like I definatly got my moneys worth and was very content! Spent a couple hours there and we were able to enjoy eachothers conversation without alot of noise! One of my favorite places! You can eat reasonably or it can get allitle more pricey, but so worth it!!!!

• Visited March 2013
“Great Place for Dinner and Meeting Friends”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

A friend suggested that we meet at Bin 119 and it was great. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is contemporary and casual. We tried several of the pasta dishes and they were delicious. We enjoyed a leisurely meal and it was a great place to talk and catch up.

Billings, Montana
“ouch!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

we went as a group. I made reservations. the food was like any thing else but the price tag wasn't. we ordered the crab cakes for one and it ended up being two small crab cakes for 16.00! And they were not even great, that could have made it better to pay like that you know like if it had been so damn good you didn't care these two little cakes jus cost as much as a plate of food.

1 Thank windy m
Billings, Montana
“Big city style!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love the atmosphere of this place! And the coconut curry crab cakes are the best thing I have ever eaten!!

• Visited January 2013