“Nice place to start the evening out.”
Review of Bin 119

Bin 119
Ranked #20 of 343 Restaurants in Billings
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Billings, Montana
“Nice place to start the evening out.”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Nice wine selection. I would have appetizers there and then have dinner somewhere else downtown. The location is great and it lends itself to beginning the night here.

Visited April 2012

Billings
“quiet time together”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Very small place to have a quiet dining experience with someone special. Wine is the theme. Moderately expensive. Different menu than you are probably use to.

Visited November 2011
Billings, Montana
“Dont do take-out!”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I am going to rate this average, although my experience was poor. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume their dine-in experience is much better. They forgot half of my panini and the food was mediocre.

Visited November 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
“Loved the feel and good wine selection”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Great feel, nice wine selection, and the food was wonderful. I will be going back to this little spot. Its located downtown.

• Visited February 2012
Glendive, Montana
“Next time, I'll just buy from the Schwans truck”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

What in the world happened to this place?!! Dined here several times the past couple of years and its been great. My wife and I returned in January full of anticipation of another great meal, but wow....what a disappointment. The food was horrible. The duck drums were not edibile. I asked the server when they were prepared, thinking maybe they had been sitting around a few days. The server informed me they were premade from a bag. After a bit of conversation, it was revealed most of the food items served at Bin 119 are right out of a box or bag. For the prices they charge, I expected more. I could buy the food items Bin 119 sells from the Schwans truck for a fraction of the price.....and I wouldn't have to wait an hour for my food like we did at Bin. Oh...I forgot to mention, the service has always been slow, but in the past the food has been worth the wait. Not anymore. This place serves fast food at gourmet prices, and customer service is non-existent....I haven't even gotten to the main course yet....there is no doubt in my mind the steak I ordered was chuck - and cooked like leather, although it wasn't advertised as chuck. This steak was tough......so tough I thought it was going to slap me silly. When I commented on the poor quality of the cut of meat and how it was overcooked, I got nothing but bad attitude from the server and the cook. If lousy customer service, tv dinners & prepackaged food, and high prices are your thing, then Bin 119 is the place for you. But I would rather buy from the Schwans truck than visit Bin 119 again. This place has gone downhill in a big way.

• Visited January 2012