“Urban eclectic: five stars!!”
Review of Bin 119

Bin 119
Ranked #20 of 349 Restaurants in Billings
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Urban eclectic: five stars!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Bin 119 is an elegant, modern, funky and fresh restaurant. We have been twice on two different visits to Billings, both times for dinner and each time it was fabulous. Menu consists of pastas, steaks, salad and various Tapas. Food is scrumptious!! Servers are friendly and it's an all around great restaurant in Billings, Montana.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst service in 10 years”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Don't waste your time and money. Dark, run down, and loud, Bin 119 fails to deliver on any front. The service was exceptionally poor - forgetting one of two drink orders, spacing out one of two entrees. Then we sat for another half hour waiting for a check. When we asked to speak with a manager we got our surly server, whose response to our concerns was, "Oh? Yeah, sorry." I have had better service at fast food joints.

1 Thank dinerdarling1979
New York City, New York
“Classy wine bar with amazing food”
Reviewed April 10, 2011

This fancy gem in downtown Billings is a great place to dine before enjoying a downtown concert or event as it is within walking distance of most venues. The restaurant has an intimate setting with views of the street or in the back section views of the historic buildings next to it. The seafood pasta is GREAT we recommend the lobster macaroni, seafood linguini and for the burger lover try the BIN 119 burger. http://www.bin119.net/index.html

• Visited February 2011
3 Thank palenakamikale
Billings, Montana
“It was a good start that seems to be fizzling”
Reviewed October 6, 2010

The ambiance is great. Love the decor and the lounge music. The food is usually great, although I didn't appreciate the chopped and formed canadian bacon slices on my eggs bennie during the one brunch I had there. I was a little surprised at the disposable portion cups served on the plate with my brunch rather than real ramekins which seem to match the level of service and style of food they are attempting. Other than that, I love the bruschetta, the blue cheese and walnut crostini, and the ever popular lobster mac. Other than that I concur with many of the other reviews on her expressing the disappointment in the service. It seems to have gone from marginal to worse. "Where did the server go?" indeed! There a two servers there that seem to be up to par but being served by the rest is like pulling teeth for the next full glass of wine or even the check. I will continue to go back, until the service gets to poor to tolerate, just because the evening meals and appetizers are great.

Billings, Montana
“Great place to rent out”
Reviewed September 24, 2010

I was in charge of planning my HS 10yr reunion and we rented the back room out. We were fortunate enough to have good weather and use the back patio to, which was nice as we had about 80 people. From start to finish with using the Bin they were excellent and professional in all regards. Thanks for being so great!

1 Thank granitepeaker