“Good craft beer & food”

Ranked #4 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Montana Brewing Company was founded in 1994, and is Montana's first Brew Pub. The Montana Brewing Company features the regions most award winning selection of beer. The Brew Pub is not just about beer, we feature a large menu with burgers, mac & cheese, and fish & chips as local favorites. A great place to meet friends and family, and don't forget to check out the urban patio in the warm Montana months!
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stopped in here for a late lunch after we visited Little Big Horn. I had the southern Mac n Cheese (very good!) and my husband had pizza & wings. We got the beer sampler and got to try 8 different craft beers. They were not as hoppy as we are used to but well liked them all. The service was great and atmosphere was nice. We enjoyed tasting some good local beer.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Was travelling solo through Billings and walked here from my hotel for a drink and some food. Was a Wednesday night and was quite busy. Sat up at the bar and the bartender gave me a small flight of beers to try as they serve many different micro brews and I wasn't sure what I would like - thought that was a nice touch to give out a few samples. Orders the chicken strip salad - was still hungry as it was mostly lettuce and not much chicken or black beans - felt like it could have had more substance to make a meal salad. Didn't find this place as friendly as Jakes, had to flag someone down to get my bill, then wait so I could pay, as couldn't get eye contact with anyone and the bartender disappeared. It was an average visit, average food, average service, not bad but not great either.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Quality service, food is excellent at a great price. Quantities are generous and served by well trained knowledgeable servers. Nice atmosphere and an ample selection of beverages.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food is consistently good here. Everything from burgers to salads and the beer is great. It can get very noisy inside the restaurant so we prefer to eat on the patio when it is open.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very loud & busy restaurant in downtown Billings. Service was ok, food was mediocre, beer was good. Nearly impossible to have a conversation because of the noise. We have since been back to Billings and chose to eat elsewhere.

Thank welovescotland!