“Best BBQ in Billings”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best BBQ in Billings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Just ordered luch for a crew of 20 people we had in for inventory and by far the best lunch we have had as we travel the state of Montana. I agree with Decepticle's review that Famous Daves will only be and option if Blues is closed. The brisket and the pasta ranch salad are the best I have eaten and I personnaly eat out 7-10 times per week for lunch and dinner. Great Job BLUES as all the people here said Great Lunch get again next time!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Roy G

Billings
“BBQ in Billings?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I'm sorry but this is simply the only place in town to get good BBQ. Famous Dave's good, but only an option if Blues is closed for the night in my opinion.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Decepticle
“Time it right.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I love this place. The food is excellent and full of smoky flavor. We generally order the brisket and ribs. The sauce is a little parochial, and the mild is too mild for me, so I typically cut it with the spicy (which isn't super spicy). The only issue that I have with the place is that there seems to be a window in the evenings when the food is the best quality. If we are working later, we decide if we've "missed the window for Blues." That time is typically 6:00 to 6:30. If we get it any later, it is often drier than we like.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank MichaelinMT
“Best BBQ ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great menu items ribs, pulled pork, ham brisket oh and don't forget the awesome pasta salad. We love Blues!

Visited July 2012
“yuck”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

dried out ribs, old beans tasted like it had been sitting there all day! great people but cant get past the dry food

Visited September 2011