All reviews across the street woods bay flathead lake raven pub glacier national park bed was comfortable get away fun place last month the owner quiet place clean rooms jacuzzi tub big fork would stay here again two nights road trip
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019

I never leave reviews but I had to as we loved this place! Kim on the front desk was amazing so friendly and helpful! The raven over the road was a blast! Such a beautiful setting! Great room! Super clean perfect for what we wanted :)

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

This is a great spot just across the road from Flathead Lake. There are 2 pubs and a micro-brewery within walking distance of this motel, but it isn't in the town so it is nice and quiet too. Easy access to everything. Would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed June 21, 2019

Rooms are wonderful for the price. Nicely done up inside and cozy to sit outside. Location is excellent to surrounding areas. Love being across from the water and The Raven pub which we ate at all three nights we were there. Very friendly staff at The Raven and The Islander. Had a wonderful get away.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

My now HUSBAND and I stayed at the Islander Inn from 6/9-6/12. The first night we had Zanzibar and the rest we had Anguilla B. What we really loved was how friendly and hospitable the owners and staff were. Zanzibar had a Jacuzzi tub right next to the bed and a large kitchenette/living area. Anguilla B also had a kitchenette which made life easier. I love how this inn is smaller, but the rooms are so clean and have their own theme. It's unique! I wouldn't have wanted to stay anywhere else. Not mention, there are two restaurants within walking distance. One sits right at the water. Glacier is about 50 minutes away and there are a lot of things to see and do within reasonable distance.

The rooms can seem pretty costly, especially for such a small town. Being from a resort town, we're used to it. We had a blast and were treated very well by staff at the Raven and Bonfire restaurants. We will always book the Islander Inn when we stay at Flathead Lake/Big Fork! What a fantastic experience!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed here one night on our road trip to Glacier National Park. We stayed in Anguilla A, the room was beautiful, clean, and full of goodies! The staff were all very friendly and our time spent there definitely wasn’t enough. Highly recommend!