Islander Inn
Timbers Motel(Bigfork)(Great Value!)
$175
$138
Bridge Street Cottages(Bigfork)(Great Value!)
$185
Travelocity
$168
$135
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$94
  • Pool
$111
$89
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsacross the streetbali roomwoods bayflathead lakewater viewsitting duckisland decorgrassy areaglacier national parkcomfortable bedkitchen arealarge roomeasy accesscoffee makerbig forksmall kitchenwhitefish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We loved staying here; the rooms are painted in wonderful Carribean themes, wood floors, comfortable beds and coverings, and a small kitchen. Staff was nice and helpful and there was a beach access across the road to swim. It was very pleasant and we highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I think they are all good.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. Contrary to a lot of previous reviews I read that almost had me not stay there, there is plenty of parking, plenty. I guess you could say it is a good party pad, but I found it to be clean, comfortable, convenient, to 3 recommended restaurants in Big Fork. You can park and walk to everything. I loved it. It is nice to have a few drinks and not worry about it, and I am almost 50, and I found it amazing. I did not see any trashy people walking around like some previous reviewers said. It was cute, unique, and very economical. I loved our room the Zanzibar, but actually peeked into the Bali, and I like that one even better. It was nice to stay somewhere that did not break the bank too. I think it is convenient to many activities there in N.W. Montana. We ate at the Raven and we had Pad Thai. It was very good, plus we had an extra nice night because they had a quitarist there. Unique and you won't regret it at all. The owner's name is Lisa, she is a real talent and a love. I had to change reservations on her twice, and she worked with me the whole way. Next year, we will stay longer here. We only stayed two nights and it was not long enough. I loved it. Kelly Serdynski Gray

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnnabelleWV
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It was a busy Fourth of July weekend and everyone there was so nice an accommodating. Everyone up front was kind and really friendly. Definitely felt like I was welcome even though I had friends coming and going to visit and freshen up after a day on the lake. A+

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nate M
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Everyone was so nice and accommodating, the room was fun and the Raven was amazing. My husband and I were visiting from Okotoks, Alberta - will definitely be going back and would recommend to my friends :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KBlakeAlberta
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Bigfork, and stayed here because of the fun island theme and fair pricing. The staff was nice, room clean, and the Raven restaurant across the way was very good. The outside of the "bungalows" needs some TLC, but inside was very nice. About 5+ minutes from downtown Bigfork, well priced, clean rooms, pleasant staff, and generally a fun place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple