“Luxury + River Front in Bigfork -- A Great Combination”

Bridge Street Cottages
Ranked #1 of 9 Bigfork B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Lovely accommodation, friendly staff, great place to stay in Bigfork.

The spacious two room suites are well decorated and very comfortable.

The riverfront cottages are particularly delightful.

The only negatives are that some housekeepers don't clean the rooms as well as they could
and the tiny refrigerators.

Room Tip: The riverfront suites are worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 4, 2010

Wish we were not on our way back home as we would have loved to spend more time in the Maverick at the Bridge Street Cottages . Wonderful decore and location and the cleanliness of the "cottage" was as good is I have ever . No question that when we return we will stay at the Bridge Street Cottages .

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Traveling to Montana and renting a "cottage", we were expecting something somewhat rustic. To our pleasant surprise - our cottage was more like a 5 star hotel suite. These are newly constructed to the standards one might find in a custom home, from granite counter tops to wonderful bath facilities and a spacious bedroom, the facility is excellent. No detail is missed. One of the most comfortable places we have ever stayed, and we are very experienced travelers. Bigfork is a charming village and a great stop.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Very lovely cottages,clean,quiet, beautiful grounds and views of the river.Very comfortable beds.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Gdh65
Reviewed February 23, 2010

Everything about these cottages is thoughtful and peaceful. Enjoyed sitting in front of the fireplace while dining. Fully equipped kitchen made for leisurely meals, coffee, and tea. The mattresses and bed linens were also very luxurious. Visiting the galleries and walking through the town was wonderful. Nearby state parks on Flathead lake to explore and photograph added to the get away.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank maggie_keller
Reviewed October 5, 2008

We stayed at the Bridge Street Cottages for two nights in September 2008 while en route to visit Glacier National Park.

I would highly recommend anyone visiting Bigfork, MT to stay here. The cottages are spacious (some units are larger than others and have an actual kitchen/living area, but even the smaller ones are spacious). They are very clean. The location is convenient to town. The staff is friendly and accomodating (they left the key under the mat for us). You can park your car right there.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank uwis66
Reviewed September 2, 2008

While travelling through Big Fork, my friend and I stumbled apon this place. It said "No Vacancy" but we decided to check as it was getting to be late and no other hotels were available. The owner told us that she could have a room ready for us in 20 minutes as one just became available.

When we entered the cottages, they were tastefully decored and had Bath and Body Shop toiletries. I am usually a major germ phob but had no trouble here as everything was very clean. This was the first hotel on our trip that I felt comfortable in.

The bed was memory foam and very comfortable. Everything was very modern as the cottages were built in 2004.

After we left, I realized 2 hours away (back to Canada) that I had left my diamond earrings and necklace there. I called Shelley, the owner and asked her if she had found them. She said that she would send them in the mail the next day. Today I received my jewelry in the mail and could not have been happier. What amazing service we received and I appreciate Shelley going out of her way to mail my things! This kind of service goes above and beyond. I will definatly plan ahead next time and make sure I have a reservation so I can stay there soon!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank AlbertaTravels
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bigfork
Marina Cay Resort and Conference Center
Islander Inn
Islander Inn
#3 of 9 in Bigfork
Bigfork Mountain Lake Lodge

Been to Bridge Street Cottages? Share your experiences!