“Breakfast & Bed”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bigfork
Candlewycke Inn B&B
Ranked #1 of 8 Bigfork B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I'll remember the breakfasts for a long time.. bring your appetites and prepare for a treat, Meagan really knows how to cook. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the hot tub relaxing and deer frequent the yard. Fairly idyllic.
If only I could have walked into Bigfork then we'd be looking at 5 stars.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 20, 2010

Beautiful accomodations and surrounding environment featuring deer coming to porch for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Had a wonderful weekend at the Candlewycke Inn Bed and Breakfast. I would highly recommend staying here. It is nice and quiet and away from any noise of traffic.
Megan also offers dinners and I highly suggest the Lamb Shank! Delicious Megan, thanks again!! Steves blueberry, peach pancakes were yummy!
We will be coming back next time we visit Big Fork!

Reviewed August 4, 2010

This was my first exposure to a B&B I generally stay in conventional hotels (primarily Hilton properties). I found the booking process to be very smooth and the operators were very accomodating to my late check in. Breakfast was excellent and served as promissed promptly at 8:30am. While dining two deer ate corn off of the porch and two fawns played in the yard! The bed was very comfortable and the room was very quite. Definetly a great exposure to the B&B experience, I look forward to visiting here again for pleasure rather than work.

Reviewed August 3, 2010

The Inkeeper , Meagan, and her husband Steve were more than helpful...they knew the area and where to go, with whom to do business, and which places gave value for dollars spent...such as rafting, eating, etc. Our room was great and the food was outstanding. In fact, one morning I politely asked for just toast....and she accomodated. However, upon smelling and tasting the special cooked cereal, I was hooked.

Thanks for the lovely vaction..really a great time.

Reviewed July 31, 2010

The rooms were nice and the breakfast were very good. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed exploring Bigfork.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

We had a great stay at the Candlewycke Inn. The owners and staff were great and very friendly. The Inn is especially interesting if you like antiques and great conversations about them. Excellent food and very clean. Would like to see all my friends stay there.