“Heaven in the woods”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bigfork
Candlewycke Inn B&B
Ranked #2 of 9 Bigfork B&B and Inns
Calgary
“Heaven in the woods”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I go on annual convertible trip with another couple from Calgary and our destination this year was Bigfork MT. The Candlewycke provided very high value accommodation with a very comfortable king bed , bathroom and Jacuzzi. Each room had a theme and loads of collectibles from Meghan's family and travels. The common areas are very large and provide lots of space for after breakfast relaxation. Her breakfast was very tasty and amble for a day of exploring. She has been in the area fro 12 or so years and has lots of suggestions on things to do over multiple days.We look froward to going back for a 3 or 4 day week end to stay at the Candlewycke and explore more of the area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the main floor and the 3 rooms have very good access and minimal lifting.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Canadensis, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Quality B&B. Everything you would want including a unique and great breakfast. The owner, Megen, is very knowledgeable and helpful. We booked on <48 hr notice and could not have been more satisfied. The setting is beautiful. Try to arrange some time there so you can sit on the deck with our without a good book and relax.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed May 26, 2012

With very short notice, we had to find a place to stay. Preferably close to the Ferndale airport. A quick search on the web came up with the Candlewycke Inn. I booked over the phone and an hour later we settled into the nicest B&B I have ever been. Megan, the owner, has a wealth of information about the area. Her recommendation for dinner was excellent.
After a great night sleep with no sounds from the outside (you are surrounded by trees), we were treated to an outstanding breakfast (cooked by Megan).
We will be back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Beautiful rooms, amazing food and friendly service make this a wonderful place to stay. Make sure you have at least one dinner here - the imaginative, fresh food is well worth it.

• Stayed April 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed February 22, 2012

My husband and I recently had a short vacation in Big Fork, Montana. Friends booked us a room at this bed and breakfast. I was a little leery of a bed and breakfast setting because I had never been to one and thought I would much prefer a hotel.

I was so wrong!

The Candlewycke Inn and owner, Megan, were one of the most delightful experiences I've ever had on vacation. From the email greeting asking us if we were going to need dinner the night we arrived, to the follow up note saying the porchlight would be on, it was just a personalized, very wonderful experience.

The room we stayed in is the room featured in the large picture. It was big, comfortable and the cleanest room I have ever stayed in. You can tell that Megan takes a great deal of pride in keeping her place beautiful. From the room decor to the basket of clean towels -- I just loved it all. In the morning we were treated to a wonderful Valentines Day breakfast and we got to sit around the big diningroom table and share stories while we watch the wildlife in the backyard.

It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend it to anyone. We will be back!

Room Tip: Every room has its unique character!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LorriL
Bozeman, Montana, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2011

What a great place. The innkeeper is such a delight. The place itself is warm and inviting. My room was so comfortable. Breakfast is so fantastic. Megan is a great cook. I will definitely come again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We love staying at the Candlewycke! Although we live just a couple of hours away--running up to this wonderful Montana B&B is a lovely get away for us. Warm, comfortable, yummy food, quiet and very relaxing--just the thing for an overnight escape or a long weekend. Megan is wonderful host--feels like coming home.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AllMT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bigfork
Marina Cay Resort and Conference Center
#1 of 9 in Bigfork
Timbers Motel
Timbers Motel
#2 of 2 in Bigfork

Been to Candlewycke Inn B&B? Share your experiences!