“Wow”
Review of When in Rome

When in Rome
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Bigfork
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Mediterranean Restaurant. Serving Pizza Pasta and other Mediterranean dishes since 2010. Voted Best Pizza in Montana from Food Network Magazine. Local Fresh.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This pizza place was awesome the atmosphere there was great everyone in my family had a great time there the prices were a little on the higher side but that's because we were having a dinner with four.on a scale of one two ten I give a 9.5 when your in big fork when in Rome (try the pineapple pizza my favourite )

1 Thank Kraftdinner82

BIgfork
“Best Cheese Pizza ever; pasta - not so much . . .”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I have dined at When in Rome several times and also ordered take-out.

I love the pizza at When In Rome - I am a meat lover but will order the cheese pizza because it is that good. Also their famous "Best Pizza Ever" is delicious - hard to choose between the two. Their Caesar salad is also wonderful.

Pasta? I have only tried one pasta and was not impressed. It was the carbonara and I found it to be glorified mac and cheese. It was made with penne which I was not used to - but it was just an average cheese sauce and kind of expensive for what you got. Won't order that again but may try other dishes; however, I know the pizza is very good so may stay with that.

• Visited May 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“When In Bigfork, try When in Rome”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a table of 5 and everyone commented how much they enjoyed their meal. I had the special of the evening which was a lobster ravolli. Delicious. My friend ordered the pizza and said it was very good. The salad was very fresh too. Could recommended this place with gusto!

ohio
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We just got back from our 10 day vacation to Montana and Wyoming! We stayed with family in Bigfork, Montana and this restaurant was recommended to us by 3 seperate people from different areas so we decided to try it. We were not expecting to get big city quality from such a small town just outside of a national park. We had a party of 5 and everyone ordered something different and everyones meal was fantastic! We even had leftovers which we took home and ate 3 days later and they were still great!!! The service was good and at first the prices seemed a bit high for the town but after eating the food they were definitely fair and worth every penny. When I returned home I even e-mailed them to tell them how pleased we were and to inquire about a recipe for a dish on the menu. They responded almost immediately and were very helpful (although I seriously doubt my version will match there's). The only downside is the restaurant is a bit small and with food that good they are going to need more space when word travels!

San Ramon, California, United States
“Good, but could be better”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant several times over the past three years. Their food is very good, prices high for the area, service spotty. They added a bar, expanded tables, but have no bartender. They would do well to have a bartender in the summer to ease the workflow and waits. The owner/chef's atttitude seems to be "tough, they can wait" as overheard during our last visit.

• Visited August 2012

Been to When in Rome? Share your experiences!