“Great place to eat”

Pocketstone Cafe
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Bigfork
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Home cooked breakfast and lunch is a Montana tradition at the Pocketstone Cafe.
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat! Everything is fresh and delicious. The food is fresh and scratch made, I love the fresh baked English muffins!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I used to get my cappuccino and occasional breakfast here. During cold months I highly recommend trying a bowl of homemade chili.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

What a wonderful gem for breakfast. The food was absolutely delicious and the cinnamon roll was scrumptious. Small location so you may have to wait a bit but the wait is well worth it. While you wait you can stroll the shops along the Main Street and the buzzer will let you know when your table is ready; we only had a 15 minute wait when we went. Definitely a spot to visit.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

My wife and I shared a scramble which was great for us, the service was great and the restaurant was in walking distances from the Bridge Street Cottages

Reviewed September 9, 2017

We had a wonderful breakfast and the food was very well prepared. I loved the Mexican scramble and the country benedict was also very delicious. Chandler, our server, was very nice and helped make the meal exceptional.

1  Thank JMoorBozeman

Been to Pocketstone Cafe? Share your experiences!